Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Down the spiritual rabbit hole of divine intervention


Lets just say one thing, one time to each other here; God bless you, really, really, to the point that you know the truth of whatever God is and does. I bless you to the realization of that. (I get deep in these rabbit holes)
Doug, I just want to stick my head in, once in a while.
Here’s whats there; what is the nature of our reality as it exists now and how does it compare to what our ultimate truth is so that we can choose from there what we choose to realize ourselves here as? So that we don’t have to continue being “manly” here and some how choose to be somehow more than that, so that walking around moment to moment, realizing our truth, is our normal reality here. 
Consider this for yourself now; what does divinity feel like so that the body knows that. What does a body feel like when it knows the divine? What does a body feel like when it knows that with what ever word that you use to communicate the concept with or describe it with so that someone else knows what you are talking about, wether that be “heaven” or whatever ultimate state of consciousness that we believe that we can ascend to? What would it feel like, if you felt that in your body in this moment? And feel you body respond to that and then realize that if you ask your body questions like this, it causes my body to realize what the answer is., 
Diving down the rabbit hole is about; asking the question that automatically births an answer that explains the entirety of truth as it relates to us in our realized understanding of the answer.
Doug, you pretty much hit it, as I have a passion to understand.
Why wouldn’t you?
Doug, Well, I don’t understand and thats what I want to do. 
Well, why not ask a question in this moment right now? Instead of talking about a concept, lets discuss a potential shared reality that we can both experience now. What are the possibilities that we could share a divine self realization here with each other? (ring)
Doug, you made your phone ring on that, how did you do that?
It happens when you say something that rings true, you often get a physical confirmation of that.
Were having a discussion right now that is not intellectual, it’s experiential. 
Doug, it could go either way.
In a way; your intellect is enhanced by the experience in the understanding that your current experience is giving you. 
Doug, but you see, you have many years of experience, but these guys tomorrow have many years of experience also and I wan’t to glean from you and them and as you said; I am really, old and I need to find some answers, prior to…
Lets do something odd, how old would you like your body to be? Apparently? Twenty five? Thirty five?
Doug, I’m fine, my only concern is running out of time.
Why not allow yourself to have the time in the state of experience that you choose? 
Doug, What I am doing right now, I am not happy with and I am not happy and I need to move beyond that.
You’re doing it right now. 
Doug, and that is my mission.
You’re doing it. Thats what I am here for; I am acknowledging it, you’ve already done it.
Doug, I am in a bad rabbit hole.
You’ve already done it, I am here just to confirm that to you. You already know your truth here and its welcomed, well done, thank you. Thank you for being you here. It’s amazing how comforting it is to be able to relax with somebody when they are also relaxing into the truth of themselves and finding out that its nice. The truth of ourselves is nice, its wonderful. 
If you can with your embodied consciousness, embrace the absolute nature of your truth here. What a wonderful and extraordinary experience.
Doug, and I’m probably looking for that experience.
No, I am saying that you have tasted that realm, you got a flash, a wow.
Doug, Your right, I did. 
You got an instant sense of what that is, of what that truth is.
Doug, I saw it.
OK, but look at what you’re doing right now; I saw it, but I am here. You realized the extent of your truth and the point of view of your awareness is always the body, so its not that you are true over there and I am not true here. Whats all of that about? Where is the causal point where your choice is made at a level of conscious where your choice easily creates the reality that you choose here? Where simply “your choice” makes you worthy of that, because the truth of you is beyond the best that you could ever choose for yourself when you are identifying yourself as a body consciousness? So, don’t worry about it; you cannot choose better for yourself than what your ultimate truth is; your ultimate truth is so extraordinary that you can’t ever over shoot in the description of it what the experience of it is. 
So, feel free to know your truth here, it’s a ride man. Its the ride that they have been writing about the possibilities of since we began to be self aware and experience each other as the other. What are the ultimate possibilities of that? Isn’t that what we are here to explore for ourselves?
Doug, Thats what I don’t know, but I think so.
Why not, who would deny you your ultimate truth? Who would deny you your ultimate possibilities? Only yourself, so choose, choose.

Doug, Its like looking out through a venetian blind and someone immediately flips it open and then flips it shut. 
Choose, choose
Doug, and thats what I am very interested in finding.
Choose, choose. OK you found it, now say; “me too”.
Doug, I haven’t found it yet. 
You found it, now say; “me too, me too, yes” Say; I  have found it and that will cause you to reflect on it and ask; oh have I really? Where was my experience of ultimate truth here that I have forgotten about? And you know what? You will find one, because you have experienced the truth of self here, but you have just forgotten what that was and looked for an experience of self that is so diminished from that, that it removed from your self awareness the fact that you can choose truly what your reality is, moment to moment here. You can experience what it is that you want to now. It never seems to have been available before, but instead of focusing on how absurd these words that I am saying to you are, just consider what their possibility would mean to you if you observed from the question of; what level of my ultimate truth am I willing to be here? 
It’s a legitimate question and its not one that you should fault another for choosing for themselves and it is not one that you shouldn’t consider making for yourself. Why not be your ultimate truth here? Why wouldn’t you? Why would there be some sort of obligation to yourself or to others to be less than the true you here? I don’t get it, what are we doing here as a society, as a human race, choosing less than the knowing of our ultimate truth, choosing less as beings that are lost or are fallen, down trodden, in a fight for our own survival? Come on, come on. 
Doug, there’s got to be more to life than this.
Come on, come on, its not more to life, its more truth to you than that. Realize for yourself what your own truth is, it’s your own choice, you don’t need to look to anyone else for your truth, all you have to do is say; how much of my ultimate truth am I  willing to realize right not? This much? No, I wan’t more, more, more. Until you realize the truth of yourself man, your not going to be able to choose from a point of view that you are going to have a life that you enjoy here. Your going to be in opposition, to so many things here, that reality will be a struggle for you. Oh my, why would we do that to ourselves here? Why would we choose to have our reality be a struggle for ourselves here? How could that possibly be a trait that we admire in each other when we operate that way? 
To operate in constant fear of failure in this reality, come on, how horrific of an identity is that? What can we possibly choose for ourselves here, right now? As absurd as that is, what I am asking is; is there a way that you could know the ultimate truth of yourself right now, so that you would be forever changed in a way that everybody would agree is better? Is that something that you shouldn’t do for yourself if its an available choice? No, its only you, that thinks that your you. Everyone else thinks that your “some how, some what different than you are showing to us” as an Identity that you want us to interact with you as being the truth of who you are. To buy into those things is very distressing to a consciousness that prefers freedom. So, how is it that you can embody freedom now, given the identity that you’ve grown to believe that you are here? 
Is there a way to choose for more than what we are? Is there a way that we can choose it in the experience of ourselves right now? Not a theory, but in the experience of ourselves right now; how can we feel the choice when we say yes to our ultimate truth in our own bodies as our self awareness?
Doug, I think that you have to define the truth.
No, you have to just feel it, because you’ve forgotten what it is, you have no understanding, you have no capability of understanding it intellectually, it is only experiential. When you feel the presence of your divine self here; then you will know what it is and before then, you cannot have an effective concept of it, but you can trust in this; that it is better than what you believe yourself to be now and so there is no reason to hold back from experiencing it.
Doug, transcendence.
Lets transcend right now, transcend right now. The event horizon, is your actually taking this seriously.
Doug, I am. 
OK, In this moment now, (the rest of your life does not matter) only this moment matters. How seriously will you consider the possibility that you can actually, experience your ultimate truth, here, right now? Just access that feeling in your body right now, how much are you allowing yourself to be your truth here, universal truth here, right now? To what degree are you allowing yourself to be universally true for this reality? An example of that which has an understanding of reality such that when examined from all points of view; everyone agrees with it? How can you choose that as your experience of self right now and realize that experience as your truth? How do you do that? I know that you had an experience, what prompted that? Where was the source of the choice to experience the truth? Where was the choice made to experience the truth? Thats what we wan’t to find out in you, because there, you will be the master of your destiny.
Those flashes of truth that you have experienced in your reality where you went; Ahh, Oh Boy, how do I ever get back there? OK, the source of the choice that resulted in that flash of understanding, knowing, awareness and experience of the magnificence of self, you had those flashes, those flashes came as a result of a choice that you made for yourself. Where was that choice made from? Embrace that place now as the choice of where you choose to be conscious. Choose to be conscious where your choices become reality, where is that? Where is that place that creates the flashes of brilliance that you occasionally experience here? Where is the choice point that allowed that momentary experience? And, embrace that, as your chosen truth for the expression of yourself. Operating from that point of view of universal truth, why not?
Doug and I can define that anyway I want right?
You can express it any way that you want and you can define it in such a way that it results in an experiential understanding of the others you communicate with. How about that? How about your words that you use to define reality for yourself and others, be words that bring freedom as an available choice for everyone that you deal with? Why not? Besides the fact that it is impossible, other than that, why not? Lol.
Doug, actually you did clarify a little bit because if I were to take what you said when I saw the moment of “there is something there that I am interested in. It was the understanding that I have the desire to understand and comprehend it. And, I do see a path to do that. When your saying that you can do it now, I don’t think so, I don’t believe that I have the tools in my opinion. 
I will give you the tools, I have an extra set. And I don’t charge rent, I only require that you read the operating instructions or listen to them because I will tell you what they are. How are you doing?
Doug, OK, we’ll do it tomorrow. 
No, your going to get my best right now, because what we are talking about is not just some interesting business activity or possibility. Were talking about what is the ultimate possibility that we have for our experience of ourselves and that is something that we have to look at, in this moment, not in a projected future. Its the realm of the miraculous. You’ve heard the word, you have a basic understanding that it is something impossible that happens in the moment right? That is usually nice, and well received, a wonderful possibility, why not for you too? Why not right now? In the experience of self right now, why not? Why not allow yourself to have a miraculous restoration of your self awareness from an infinite point of view? 
Well, there is no good reason why not, because that will give you the proper perspective  with which to operate your life. Not the one that you have been operating at, but the one that you could be. Your not diminishing yourself, your embracing the available possibilities that there are for you. So, yes this is down the spiritual rabbit hole of divine intervention. Thats the label on this one.
Doug, and thats not a play on words. Lol.
No, its the real thing and its the real thing saying; your one of us, your one of us really! Your one of us. The miraculous realms of conscious possibilities are saying; you are one of us, you are.
Doug, but you need to be fulfilled with the awareness that…
You just have to accept it right now, thats it (ring)and that was a ring on what I said, not what you said.
Doug, What I think the problem with me is; right now I am a third grader…
Consider not going back to that reality as the truth of your home. Its a place that you experience, but its not your ultimate truth, allow yourself more than that. 
Doug, We’ll I don’t know.
Just for a minute.
Doug, I can’t do it just for a minute.
Why not? How about for a second? You can do anything for a second? LOL. I’m sorry, I know that this is out there.
Doug, that’s what I am enjoying and I do. I think that your trying to teach me Spanish like trying to teach you Spanish. I need to study a little more so that I can speak the language. You speak the language and I don’t.
It’s the language that is at the core of all of our natures. You made the choice, the connection is there and your own realization of what that is, is what you are going through right now. OK? But, what I am saying is from another point of view, from somebody that might have a sense of what I am exposing to you, 
Doug, Your the mentor on the other side of the bridge.
And all I am saying is; relax about the firmness with which you grasp the decision that the person that you have experienced yourself here as, is the truth of your truth, it’s not. It’s only who you have habitually been here. It’s not the truth, its just a habit and you can improve your habit. Which is what you want for your self. So here is a habitual presence, an identified personality, one that all these other unconscious people can recognize and say; “I know him, that’s Doug” OK, they can have that type of relationship with you if they choose to. But, you don’t have to be at “their” conscious awareness to be in communication with them. You can maintain a dichotomy in maintaining your truth, while you are interacting with somebody who is pretending that who they are, is their truth, despite your knowing the magnificence of their real truth, you can know them as that and when their pretending to be something laughable and saying that this is “my truth” You don’t have to agree with them. You can deal with them from their point of view and they can interact with you and they will perceive what they perceive about you, but you don’t have to diminish yourself, to yourself.
All I am asking you to do is consider the possibility that; “miraculous” is just simply a choice that is “fully welcomed by yourself” when you make it. It is complete allowance for yourself to receive the desired reality that you choose to have. The only thing that stops it from happening is your unwillingness to have what you choose; you choose and immediately Stop! Choice, stop, choice, stop, choice, stop. It doesn’t have to be that way; find a way to welcome within yourself your own blessing of self, that things be well for you, from your own point of view. Willingly receive that blessing from yourself and allow your receipt of that to be a miraculous experience for this reality as well as yourself. I wan’t to see miracles when you walk by. 
Doug, thats what I wan’t to work on. Thank you David. 
Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment