Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, February 09, 2012

The ultimate truth, is a transforming fire, that moves through you.


You are the essence of the divine golden mean; the truth of ourselves. It is our assumption that we are not that, that creates all of the disharmony for ourselves. Because, as a limitless and eternal being; you are allowed to create the reality here that you choose and when you choose to go unconscious and you continue to choose, to choose in unconsciousness, then the choices that one makes when one is “being human” are not what will create a divine reality for him here. So, you have to realize in your recognition that you are perceiving yourself to be less than the entire truth of you, you should look and say; “this is an aspect of me, but, what is there about me that am I not choosing to be aware of right now?
It’s magnificent, it’s so extraordinary that it cannot be comprehended from the level of consciousness of the identities that we carry on as and say that these are our truth here. Its not, its a pretense, an emotional construct, its an identifying marker for the other unconscious beings that are stuck here in a state of diminishment.
Paul, I like that better than degradation, diminishment. 
Yes, at the point that you recognize that your truth is more than this, that’s the point where you can surrender into; Ok, I surrender to my truth and then you do. The truth of yourself is what saves you here, nothing else. It’s your only reason for being is to be here truly as that which exactly you are beyond pretenses. Surrender to the truth of you that exists beyond identity and pretense, so that your awareness as that, can be that which you operate from here as, so that you can operate here in a state of full realization of self, of the eternal truth of self, thats, why you are here. 
You are at the point now where you can make that choice. Where you have enough of a realization of the direction of your ultimate truth that you can say; its safe for me to surrender to that, because I know that that is what I choose for myself is, my own ultimate truth. Thats what I choose, “that’s what I choose” to be my own ultimate truth as what I know myself as here. Not for anyone else.
Paul, do you write? Do you write this? That was very well articulated and very well said, I appreciate that a lot.
I will type it up later. Thank you and your welcome. Lets do this then, if you are grateful enough to appreciate that; open up to the possibility of knowing the eternally satisfying sense of of ultimate truth and that you are it. It is you, always has been, always will be, except when you choose not to know. Stop choosing not to know, just know and be and feel and move as your truth here and just choose that in each moment, with each step that you take; choose to step in the continuous realization of your truth.
If you move; move in the selfrealization of your truth here. Don’t move around in a fog of unknowing, of unconscious yearnings to be free and yet not knowing how to be. It is as simple as OK I did that, I am this, but now I choose my truth here. Now I choose to be free, now I choose the me that is eternally me and free. It’s the me that frees myself from what I have been here, that exists in the present. That’s what we are all looking for, is what frees us in the present from what our present reality is. That is what everybody is unsatisfied with; the condition of their present reality and they are hoping for some “far off” solution to that, that they can somehow ascend to. But, if you are forever looking to ascend in the future, what are you doing in the present? You are damning yourself into a condition of living a lie. 
Paul, Thats very surreal. 
OK, it doesn’t matter that we are what we are. We are perfectly what we are expressed here as in the moment, but the relevant choice for us in our interaction here right now is; shall we look at what the infinite possibilities are for us each to experience ourselves here? Shall we look at what those possibilities are and say; is that really a possibility for me? Can I truly choose to be that level of freedom here if I say yes to that? And when you feel the answer to that within yourself and know the truth; that your freedom is yours for the choosing here and that if you choose it and welcome its receipt into your reality and to shift you in what ever way it will in order to deliver you your wish of living here as a fully aware, conscious and free being, that lives in the reality of their choice, where reality interacts and responds as you choose for it to. 
It’s not just a theoretical question. If you are ever going to transcend that reality, don’t you have to actually consider that question as a legitimate choice for yourself? If you are ever going to be the ultimate truth of yourself, can you achieve that without welcoming that into your present, presence here? Because the ultimate truth of yourself can only be experienced in the moment, not as some idea of a future construct of reality. 
So, How true are you willing to know yourself now? As somebody that you don’t know, are you willing to show me, that which is true for you eternally and have me feel that emanating as your presence, your eternal truth? let me feel that from you right now. I don’t deserve it maybe from some points of view, but I sure want to know what it is for the divine to choose to be fully embodied and conscious here. If not you, who? If its not a problem being it, why not say yes? Yes, to your truth is my blessing to you. As it should be from all of us to everyone else. Don’t bless anyone to anything other than the realization of their ultimate truth here or we are all in trouble. We all have been in trouble here; this hasn’t been heaven on earth. There are some lovely things here, but come on, who doesn’t live in pain, doubt and fear? And, worry about what ones place is here and how successful they are going to be and how welcomed we are in this reality in a way that makes us proud to be yourself? 
Why is everyone worried about that? Is there a way to transcend that as a chosen reality and exist instead in relative freedom from an absolute point of view? You allow reality to mold itself around your desires for yourself and how you wish for it to interact with you here. It’s a choice that you ought to sometime ask yourself to make. If not now, when? If not your divine truth, what? How long? How long? How long do you choose the lie as your own sense of self?
Paul, thats why there is the fire, it is for me to give it all to the fire. 
Give it all to the fire.
Paul, Give it all to the fire and then it gives you so much more back. 
OK, nice, that’s what divinity does; it looks for the opportunity to receive something that is willingly given and then blesses you back with everything that it can to the degree that you are willing to receive it. Yes, why not? Take it all.
Paul, Take it all, it recycles it into exactly what it needs to be and puts the molecules back out. Its as close as we get to the sun down here. Sam, this is Stacy.
Hello Sam, I know that you were not expecting a lecture on top of the sweat lodge. 
Sam, thats from the conscious mind that most of the people operate with. 
So, what do we do in this moment to share a reality with each other where we all go; wow, this is extraordinary?
Sam, It be being able to break through the subconscious mind. 
Ok, how are you going to interact with me, in such a way that I go; wow, the divine embodied? That’s something that you practice with somebody when the other person is willing to interact with you on that level. I welcome your divinity, I do, I welcome the truth of you to be present here, without suppression, limitation or having to modify it so that it wont be offensive to someone else who might not appreciate somebody actually being here as their truth. Between you and I, that does not need to be a consideration. Your truth is fully and freely, encouraged and welcomed to be present with us.
Sam, beyond the boundaries and the boxes. 
Paul, and this is where we are, we’ve broken out of the limitations that are there.  That’s why I like this spot, I feel grounded here. Now before we enter the sweat lodge we want to make sure that we don’t have any metal or plastic, just your shorts and a towel. I am so grateful for finding this place, when I first found it and saw all the volcanic stones. I said; this is a perfect place for a sweat lodge and a perfect place for ceremony.
The ultimate truth, is a transforming fire, that moves through you.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:37 PM

    OMG David

    What a good vibe going here...Your post idicates you experienced a great beginning of your sweat lodge session. I look forward to reading more from you/et all and how your trip progressed.

    ReplyDelete