Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

The moving presence of truth


With your every step in life, allow yourself to be walking in freedom and in truth. Allow reality to shift around you, otherwise you allow yourself to stand resolutely in your divinity here as the awareness that you have of self. 
Well, there isn’t any part of my body that I don’t allow to be divine, right now. Moving in the allowance of the divine within me.
Take each step as slow as you need to, to fully realize within your body that you have chosen to step in truth. 
As you take each step, you allow your step to be in truth, to have truth move through you in each and every one of your movements, to be the moving presence of truth.
Sit down, feel your body and then as you feel your body realize; I like this, I like being this and I like feeling this.I like this, I like feeling this and I like being this. 
That which fears you has to realize itself; that you are safe, in order for it to feel safe with you. Each has to choose it’s own realization of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment