Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Namaste my old friend

To have ones own pleasant spot,
to undo the knots,
of ones life,
Is nice.

To pine away the day,
on a pleasant summers day,
wondering where ones life has gone,
smelling sweet scents and listening to favorite songs.

Reminds us our life has been,
the choices we made therin,
whatever else we could have done,
we have a lovely son.

So kind,
so pure,
so sweet,
in our lives he's been a treat.

And when we meet again,
once in a while and now and then,
well see our lives have been,
both blessed and without sin.

For we my friend are free,
to know eternity,
and in ourselves we're always true,
when we wear each others shoes.

My blessings now with you,
be happy that you are you,
grace, peace and glory too,
the Goddess I see in you.

Namaste my old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment