Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Where is the love of my life?



I seek and yet do not find her, 
I wait and yet she finds me not. 
I've lost my life to a love I have not found 
and in my seeking have found a life not worth living. 
To live without love,
 Is to die daily, 
and to die as self, 
Is to be lost in your seeking.
Seek that which is found when looked for 
and a happy finder you will be, 
in finding your love, 
within the me,
I call myself. 
The love of my life, 
is the self that I seek, 
is the wholeness I know, 
when my mind is at peace. 
Know this my friend; that the whole truth is not found in the other, whose love you have sought.
True love is in you,
Is as you,
And, from you,
When within you is found;
Gods holy perfect ground.



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful truth from a beautiful heart and mind...:)

    ReplyDelete