Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, December 02, 2012

I welcome the divine you that is the truth beyond all things






Part one, a visit with my friend in Guadalajara.

Our objective tonight is to embrace the highest level of consciousness that we can share together. So what this is, is an exercise in the willingness to give, receive and share that which is transcendent. So, allow your self to know that which is the most uplifting of the experiences that you have had in this lifetime and allow yourself to be there, here, now as that and have that be our stepping stone into the perfection of our...Well, lets say it a different way than that: we’re not looking for anything that we aren’t already, always have been and always will be. The question is: do we choose to be aware from there? Or, from what this body consciousness has accepted as an appropriate beingness and level of consciousness? Allow yourself to let go of all of the agreements that you have with the entirety of this reality, as to who and what you choose to be here. You choose the freedom that has always been yours: the freedom to choose and receive and experience reality as you wish it to be and so that is what we are really dealing with, and that is: how do we free an embodied consciousness? How do we take that embodied consciousness and introduce it to a willingness to experience the ultimate freedom and truth that they are beyond this time and place already? How do you inspire an embodied consciousness to join you in sharing the most enlightened self that you are willing to be present as? How do you invite another into sharing that reality with you?

Yes, with an open heart. When one stands in front of you and says: that which is eternally true of you, that which inspires as the divine, is welcome in my presence and in my experience of you. I welcome the divine you that is the truth beyond all things and all creation and all pretense. I welcome you, to make that choice for yourself: the choice to experience what your religion taught you when you were growing up: that the human body is to be the temple for the presence and awareness of God here.

What does that mean? It’s pretty extraordinary and I haven’t seen anyone do it here: all I see is a bunch of people pretending to know the way to truth, but aren’t the living expression of it right now in this moment. Isn’t that who you are to be here? The living expression of absolute truth? The realization of infinite possibilities? OK, where is that truth welcome in you? Show me, show me where you welcome that you, that transcends, everything. Where will you welcome transcendence in you? Where? Welcome your own transcendence here. As your friend, I invite you to surrender to the self that is fully and truly you: the you that is not defined and identified as “this creation” “this lifetime” “this identity” but the you that will forever be beyond that, forever that, and infinitely beyond that, in the now… OK, where do you and I find that willingness within our self?

Well, we don’t do it by continuing to agree with the pretenses of “you being you” and “me being me” you know we can’t get anywhere with that as a defining limitation of our experience with each other. If you’re you and I’m me, then we aren’t going anywhere except to stupid-vill. OK? So, thank you for allowing the possibility of knowing yourself completely and intimately, from beginning to end: the birthing of the infinite you, within the body that you have identified with here. OK, God bless you to be you as well as be yours truly and magnificently, divinely free here at the same time. Why not? Why not ultimate truth being revealed through you? Through your presence here? Through this identity? Through this personification? Why not let me know God, as you? Why not? Whats there to lose? Why not let me know God, through you? Ahh… You never met a shaman like me before, have you? Welcome home sister, you’ve got some awakening to do and thank you for giving me the freedom to come through as clearly as I am, because it takes a persons preparation and consideration of what ultimate truth might be, to allow yourself to receive it. It’s just letting go of the significance's and the judgments of all of that and wether its appropriate for you or for me. Nice, let that go, let go of the pretense that you’re not supposed to be you and that that’s bad. 

Its not bad, its not bad, its good. Be the you that frees us both into a realm of causative action: where a being is glorified by its willingness to embody the divine here, OK? Welcome the divine as you, welcome the divine as you. Welcome the divine in this reality as this, that you are and welcome the divine within the me that I am. Ahh, within the me that is embodied: I allow the consciousness of God to show me the way to my full self-realization. And there, to reawaken to the knowing that I never had anything to achieve: I have always been divine and I always will be and I have full free and able choice of when to turn it on and when to go back to sleep. 

So, where’s that possibility in you? Where’s that place where you turn on divine allowance, that frees this embodied consciousness into the realms of knowing magnificently, that which it is to be one with the flow the divine and allow this reality to experience that, from you? That was a really long first step, on our way back into the house. The point is: when you walk with me, choose the embodiment of divine truth to move through you freely as it chooses. Until you realize that even describing it this way is a severe limitation, because it’s not something that you’re not. Its what you’ve always been and to be stuck into an identification that we are struggling humans: oh my God, how do we unfix ourselves from that?

It’s only this: take a step, allow your body to move, but don’t allow it to move any faster than you can while embracing divine awareness moving through you and so if that can’t move at all through you, then stop. But then, with your awareness that you are willing to choose that experience within your body, then you have no intention of doing anything other than surrendering, ahh... to what ever frees your body from its polarized limitations. So, you just stand and wait and allow God’s will to be you, as the universe moves in harmony with who you’ve chosen to be here. The entire universe will celebrate the Goddesses return, in you, when you do. So try it out now, it’s safe here, now, with me. I welcome the Goddess in my reality, I welcome the Goddess in my reality, I welcome the Goddess as my reality. “The Goddess is me and I don’t have to talk myself into it: its just the way it is.” “There’s nothing that I have to do about it to achieve it: its just the way it is, its just the way it is.” God blessed me to be able to choose to be divinely free here. 

Follow through on that benevolent blessing and accept it. Allow the divine to fully embrace you in such a way that you know the divine as you! Allow divinity to embrace you as you’re eternal truth instead of who you have been pretending to be here and allow that experience for yourself right now. Ahh... experience that ultimate truth really is you, feel it. Its you, ultimate truth has always been you: it can’t be anything else other that you: you glorified in the self realization, that that in fact is absolute truth. So, take a step, take that step in the self realization that as your body moves through reality here, ahh... Oh... reality becomes free, because: you’re you and I’m me and because we choose the freedom of divinity and we welcome the divine way to be known by ourselves. We welcome the divine way to be known as us, to know ourselves as that, without any sort of possible condemnation of that.

Glory is Glory and Glorious is who you are. Any reality that would be in dis-approval of that here on earth: well, dance a dance like this… Stay there. When a polarized being of darkness becomes willing to awaken to the point that they are aware of the glory of God and to consider what that might be and how he could be upset that that glory was somehow greater than he and he had to “readdress that imbalance” by saying: God, me too! So the archetypal foe, is the devil: the poor guy who got left out of the “game of God” Well, who are we to prevent the “game of God from being “lived” by all of reality here? Not us: we welcome all consciousness to choose its divine truth and that is what ever it is that you consider yourself to be, whatever that physical construct embodying that consciousness is: we allow it all to be free to know itself as divinity. All creation knowing itself as the divine, is my blessing to you and yours and to this reality. Divine freedom, divine truth, divine ease and joy and glory as an embodied consciousness, realized as its own eternal truth. 

So, how do we embody that here, me and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment