Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

I’m just as lost as anyone else.

Part 2 with Steve


Choose to know God, feel what it is in you that is unwilling for that and then say: sorry, I’ve got to let you go and let it go. Let go of anything that your holding onto wether it is an Idea, a belief, a concept, a truth, a lie, a connection, an intention, a covenant: whatever it is that prevents you from knowing God and knowing God knows you, let it go it’s not serving you. 

Is there anything that your holding onto that will assist you in knowing God fully? No. You can only know God when you fully surrender everything to God, even the very idea of yourself has to be surrendered: the very idea that you exist as an individuated consciousness, even that has to be surrendered and given to God. Then you will be redeemed, then the atonement will be fulfilled in you, but that’s what it takes to receive it. (and thats all pretty weird coming from me. I don’t know where else there are words like this)

Steve: every Sunday at church Dave, all you have to do is attend and you will hear it. Type that up for me, I wan’t to play that back.

When they say their own words of the divine of themselves: then I will come early, come often and stay always to here one who knows themselves, fully realized as the embodiment of God. 

Steve: what was your take on what I read to you on Hawkins tonight? What was your perception of what he was saying?

He just confirmed with me who I knew he was already. He was a seeker and he was still seeking to the very end: he was looking for the truth. “Oh maybe this is finally it, there is God’s and Jesus’s footsteps and it doesn’t look like anyone else has been here except a couple of other guys and now me.” 

Steve: ha, ha.

God bless him, I hope that is true. I hope that it is true that he found the way himself to eternal freedom: God bless him to that.

Steve: do you think that that is what Christ mean’t when he said: few there be that find it?  Is there really that few?

I haven’t met anybody. The only one that I’ve ever met… Oh, well, there might be some people here that do it on occasion, because I have experienced other people being God consciousness before, so I can’t say it doesn’t happen. It’s just that it’s not happening as who they are on a daily basis, just like with myself: if I look for the truth, its just right there, but I’m not: I’m just as lost as anyone else. 

You just have to find what ever part of any story it is that gives you hope for something miraculous for yourself and whatever that is that gives you hope that that could possibly be true: you just Mmm, embrace that and say thank you God, thank you God for allowing me to find the hope, the hope of the divine.

Steve: thank you, thank you for validating my thoughts on the atonement. 

Oh, did I do that?

Steve: um hmm. Because that’s hat gives me hope.

OK, well: thank you God. 

Steve: You just said it: embrace anything that gives you hope.

Yes, of course. You have to. 

Steve: the atonement gives me hope.

Hallelujah for that, what is the next step that you can do, now that you have hope and now that you have had some experience with divine presence? You have, so now you have hope + knowledge from personal experience! Hope plus knowledge from personal experience = understanding and understanding fully realized and embodied, is a willing temple of God and a willing temple of God: realizing God within itself, is “Heaven on Earth:” it’s the miraculous embodied and isn’t it interesting that we have to go through this really long, long analysis for our minds to begin to open to the possibility that it might be OK to try it and to know it. So I know what I do is certainly as a heretic, because who could possibly have a divine experience, except somebody that heritical to that which doesn’t provide it.

Steve: Ha. Ha. 

Who do you wan’t to have be the truth? A book and teachers who propound that? Or you yourself being that living truth as you?

Steve: obviously the latter, but I think that the books have a place. 

On a bookshelf.

Steve: no, I think that somebody is going to compile your writings one day.

God help them.

Steve: and provide them to people who are searching and they are going to find some gems of knowledge and truth in what you have to say that may be a pointer to them.

Thats the whole purpose of communicating anything to this reality at all is because everyone here is so lost that, God bless them if there were someway, something that somebody could look to and grab onto and pull themselves up out of this level of consciousness and say: what is my eternal truth? I wan’t to know it so that I can decide what an intelligent life is for me to live here. How can you know otherwise man? Because otherwise all you are going to do is say: I need money, sex, a house and some more money and sex. What else is there? Money, house, sex.

Steve: money, house, sex.

OK, thats it. 

Steve: and its a beautiful thing that you take the time for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment