Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, August 16, 2013

The renaissance of God is who we are here


You are chosen of God, feel it. Allow for that realization to permeate all of your embodied consciousness. Allow yourself to be taken throughout your body, taken by the awakening into the realization of God consciousness as “the truth that you are.” 

You have been chosen by God, feel it.
You have been chosen of God, just pay attention and notice and you will see that it is true.

I want to do better than “this,” I want life to be easy for me, how can that be? I’m doing my best, but I don’t know if I can make my life work, my best isn’t good enough. I’ve got to find a way to exceed the best that I can do, which means that there has to be some kind of divine providence occur in order to receive that, because that which isn’t justly deserved on earth, can only be manifest otherwise by being chosen of God. 

Why would it be considered evil for you or another to accept the fact that you are “chosen of God?” if you accept the choice that God has made for you to be divinely true,  shouldn’t you let God’s choice be allowed to realize that in you? The realization that you are chosen of God is one that you can dive into infinitely and realize the enjoyment of what it is to be divinely present. 

Holy, holy, holy, is your name. 
Holy, holy holy, is your realization.
Holy, holy, holy, is the way to be free.
Holy, holy, holy, is the way to be me.
“Wholly me,” for a “holy you.”

You are the divinely chosen of God, just allow that to reverberate throughout you. Allow “the chosen one of God” to be that which is known throughout all of you. 

Ahh, my love is in me once more: I am filled with my own love of myself. When you lack that, then you are a ewe that has condemned itself from being lost from the shepherd. You are the shepherd and 
you are the ewe, 
the “you” of two, 
embodied and true. 
The savior and the damned, 
together as one man. 

Ohh, we will see what the end of this will be.

Get yourself a master by being the master of your own souls realization here. Be the chosen of God, not by choice, but by the realization that you are. 
The realization that you are,
The experience of your truth, 
Is what shifts you here, because the truth of you manifest here cannot continue to be that which does not serve well humanity.

To thyself be true, by being what others truly need here and that is: he who can be here as a blessing to us all. Isn’t that the truth that God noticed and realized in himself: that you were the “self” for God? You don’t have to do it and think about it and wonder if you are doing it right or not. All you have to do is notice that you are and the more that you notice that you are: the more completely true it is. 

You are the chosen one of God and we are going to make sure that you realize that. 

OK have your way. 

It’s not wrong for you to believe that your: “the chosen people” its not wrong, its right that you choose your rightness of being the chosen of God, but you don’t act upon another in only a partial realization of that: you realize it fully and then you act, because if you are still in conflict with others when you begin to realize that you are chosen, then you can misuse that to create insanity in yourself. Nobody else should know once it begins to happen to you, just sit with it and be at peace as waves and waves and waves of further and greater realization and truth flows throughout your body and effortlessly increases. You are the chosen of God and thats OK, just allow your body to realize what that means so that your body vibrates with the joy and unconditional love of divine presence. 

( put video minutes in here first two) 

In the state that you are in: God bless you for being willing. But in the state that you are in, your just going to have to surrender to God choosing you as a vessel for his presence and consciousness. You only have to notice that that choice has already been made by God, that you have been chosen by God to be one with him and her and they and us and our. Chosen by all that are holy, whatever that means. What you can count on it meaning is: it will be a joyous celebration for you and a wonder for us as well. 

It is a wondrous thing to see a man, a woman, a child, a father, a mother, grandparents, cousins, friends and family, sons and daughters. What a joy to see an opening, a willingness and an understanding of what the divine is. A complete understanding of what the divine is and that can only be known and understood by the divine. That which can comprehend and knows the divine, is the divine and divine presence is your birthright, (whatever that means). Lets just say that it means you have permission to be free, you have permission to realize the truth of your life here and how the truth of your life here can embody a wondrous truth: that the divine is you.

So try that one on, try it on and see if it fits, see if it has been expertly tailored, exactly for you? An exact magnificent fit. Fit for a King as it were: the King of you, the Queen of you, the holy one with God. Wholly one with God, the holy one of God. The holy one you see, is the truth of you and me, the truth of us and ours, the truth of they and theirs. Theirs also, is the truth of God. They have all rights, all honors, all permissions, all prerequisites, all items necessary required by anyone or anything.  You all have that, from everyone, right now, so that you may be free. You are the chosen one of God, be free with that. Find your freedom in divine truth. Find the holy, in the wholeness of you. Hmm, its a nice shift a wonderful improvement when you allow that to be free. 

Allow your life to get better absolutely, but allow yourself this right now and allow the divine to bless the temporal magnificently and wondrously. Receive within yourself all that needed to be true to release you, to free you, to bless you and to bring you the transcendent truth that you have always known was true: that God is me and God is you and God is they and them and theirs and ours. Allow that all, to be at home within you. 

Do you really have to go this far to be free? Do you really have to petition the ultimate truth of self to save you from the self that you have been here? Maybe you do. Cause if the truth that you have been here has been a sad one for you and yours: then God knows that to receive the divine, is something that would be wonderful for you: receive the divine and be free. Condemn no one, not even... me. 

Free yourself and
 free me too, 
with the love, 
that comes from you. 

Bless me free forever be and 
I for you will forever be, 
grateful. 
Yes I will.

Grateful for your blessing of freedom, 
for the impossible to be true,
the impossible me and 
the impossible you.

The impossible we, 
the impossible us, 
the impossible ours and 
Theirs, all mixed up as us humans.

What is to happen to us humans? 
Are we to open into our truth where we can live it with each other? 
Are we going to exhibit to ourselves our divinity, or are we going to be an exhibit in the ongoing battlefield of earth? 
Exhibit A,
Exhibit B,
Exhibit see, no, you don’t. If you need an exhibit to see and you need and exhibit to b and you need an exhibit to Ahh yes… Then it is not likely to be. Requiring the exhibition of another before you reveal the truth of yourself, hmm, not really fair is it? Because to hold back the truth of yourself from others is holding it back from yourself as well, but the truth that you hold back is the truth that would free you. 
The truth that you hold back would never betray you, 
the truth you resist and reject without remorse, is the 
truth that will free you in very due course. 
The truth that is me and the 
truth that is you fulfilled, fully free, divinely you and divinely me: enjoy it now, you’re chosen of God. Enjoy it.

Hmm, open and enjoy it:
The enjoyment of God as it plays within you, 
the enjoyment of God, at home and in you. 
In you Gods free and in you to see, I
s the presence of God, 
the God of you and of me, 
the God of us and of ours and 
all the movie stars. 

So seriously, can one be that being proposed by me? 
That being that you are, 
merge with that being of grace and stars, 
open to the love that frees you, 
open to the one who’ll be you, 
the one whole truth of you and I, 
the one whole truth, the being that I... 
Welcome and know and 
understand that God is free, 
when a man sees within himself that it is so. 

The more he looks the more he knows, the truth of God is found within and carried through everything thick and thin. 
Its lost and 
found and 
sadly true: 
it hasn’t been me and 
hasn’t been you, 

but that doesn’t mean that you “here and now,” (and not just now and then,) but now… and then: now… in a continuum as you realize that you are the chosen one of God. 

You are the chosen of God. Hmm.

So what do we do here you and I now? 
The transformation is incomplete. What do I do now? 
Do I run away and forget? 
Do I choose to sit, here and there? 
As I sit, I feel God, the little shit, remind me once more, the truth and the eternal score of the play of life and the right that we have within that to be what has been that and what is beyond that. 

The chosen of God: feel the truth of you there. Feel the truth of you in the choice of God: the chosen of God, feel your truth there, what does that do to you as a person when you feel the truth of you in God? 

What is it that we’re unraveling here? 
Why is this a struggle here? 
Why is the embodiment of God such a rare occurrence here?

Because you don’t choose it as your reality. Choose God as your reality. 
What happens? 
What shifts? 
What frees up in you? 
Observe how it opens you to infinite possibilities and releases you from all temporal condemnations, including your own. 

Observe the end of your confusion, 
the end of your delusion, 
Yes, your delusion, 
your illusion of you. 

The illusion of you, 
you now know, 
is no more true.
The illusion of you has been forever shaken, 
the illusion of you, 
that was mistaken. 
The illusion of you that didn’t feel so nice, 
the illusion of you transformed into something, nice. 
The illusion of you and 
the illusion of me,  that the freedom that I wish for myself you see. 
Forever changed, 
fundamentally realized, 
divinely opened and 
divinely free. 
Open to that 
reality. 


We don’t deny that theres seemingly unlimited opposition within ourselves, 
but there will be an end to that opposition: 
we’re ending it now ourselves. 
We do not oppose the divine way, 
the divine flow, 
the divine awareness of self and yet: 
we’re still stuck in the muck and 
continue to suck 
on the earth mothers breast and say: 
help me mama, 
give me your best. 
Help me mama, hold me close your chest. 
Help me mama, 
help me learn to be free. 
Help me mama, 
know what it is to be true, 
true to you and true to me too. 
True to myself that I am here, 
true to my word: 
lets make that thing stand here. 
True to the friends and 
the enemies I have. 
True to myself until there’s no fear here. 

The never ending transformation it would seem. 
The never ending drama of: “stuck in a dream.” 
The dream of a self that so wishes to be true. 
The dream of the self that is a lie of me and of you. 
The truth of the self that can’t ever be free, 
the truth of myself, of you and of me. 
That truths not eternal, 
that truths not controlling, 
that truths willingly realizes the governing and controlling truth of the divine way of self realization: is letting that already be true. Let it be true in this moment: the divine realization for you. Allow it to be true continuously. Don’t be afraid of it, allow divine realization to move you. Allow divine realization to show you the truth and take your full measure, that God may know truly that your there fully with him and her as the union of the two. Within me, the divine union of man and woman and yin and yang. Open to your being blessed as that, from that and by the truth of yourself that you find there. 

We’ll I think on that note we will take a break for a moment, walk around the room and take this in.

If you are tense, you are blocking off and damning your truth to not be present in you, so: allow yourself to be free. 
Is that a possibility for all of you? 
Is there a way for the body to be free? 
Is there a way for the body to be free as blocked as it has been? 
How does it embrace the divine that lies within the core essence of yourself? 
How do you release from what you have been into what you really are? 
How to release from what you have been into what you really are? 
What does it take for the embodiment of you to willingly shift into an expanded presence of a greater truth of you than you knew that you were and are? 

Its you that I see, in the me that I am here. 
Its you that I know in the flow of I AM here. 

That which is in you or that which is in you which is aware of himself here: 
what is it that we do to know the truth through and through? 
How fleeting it is, 
how determinably lost we are, 
but truth and hope are here too, 
making the best of the me that is true. 
Opening me up that I might see the eternal truth in you is also present in me God. Its also present in me Goddess. 

The truth of us all: make your choice, Where you awaken from the fall. 

Got you now on that one I did, 
freaked out and framed here and 
lost in the ID.
The ID of I AM, 
the ID in the ego, 
the truth of me there is not the truth of me tho. 

Live as I do, 
as one in the zoo, 
caged in and shut down, 
I lost my holy crown. 
One of the lost and lonely sheep, 
your end is near dear: 
the end of fear, here, for you. 

Because your chosen of God, holy from on high and one with the most powerful: 
the God of truth, 
the God of wonder, 
the God of all of us hereunder, 
that from our divine perch and branch and tree, 
did let go and in humanity, 
found yourself and all your brothers, 
now to know the truth and the divinity of others, 
the divinity of self, 
the divinity of you, 
the divinity of me too. I will bless you with the constant knowledge that that is yourself, as if you needed it, you holy self, be one and true, I speak to me now. 

So, how are we doing? 
How comfortable is your opening? 
How supported is your realization? 

Yes, well supported, well supported. Your realization is well supported, now thats a relief. 
Well, how about that? 
Isn’t that just amazing? 
You’re realization is well supported and mine is too. The holiness of me and the holiness of you brought together once more, Mmm… no more stories, but the openness to knowing how we move through life here as our truth. No more damned, hmm, 
no more damned, 
no more stopped, 
no more lost and fallen, 
believe me if that could happen to me it certainly is there for you. There and always present and waiting with an expectant excitement that your here and now, ready and free and fully willing to embrace your divinity. 

Of course its preposterous I know, 
its obviously all for show, 
so, show and tell is here, 
even tho you are not near to me and 
far from my moment in time. 
Never the less you are divine, 
so let me feel your presence in my time and place, 
bless me with your holy grace, 
fill me with your light divine and 
fully upon me, 
may you shine and 
see in me that which in you is true: 
the we ourselves are no more two, 
but one in heart and 
one in purpose, 
one and open to the holy furnace that burns within each of us who are true and consumes the self that brought us to this point in time for this transition to make. 

We sacrifice ourself on the truth that we state: that forever and free, we choose to be, the divine embodied, if God chooses me and chosen he has, but its yet not true now, hmm, but it sure beats the me that I was before now. 

No more fighting God is what we choose now. 
No more stopping truth. 

Now, there you go: your coming through time now, moving dimensionally, expanding beyond all that limit themselves. Thats the truth of you, the truth I see, the truth I feel, hmm and welcome in me, from you and the truth I flow back to the you that you are now: holy, whole and free, in your divinity. What happens to a self that chooses that here? We’re open to know and open to hear. 

Well, the camera tape is finished. It appears that we have a few minutes left before the tape is finished, so whats the final word? 

Don’t look for the final word, 
realize that the final act has run and 
is realizing its completion in you, 
because you are the final word, 
the final end of us all. 
You are that which was redeemed from the fall, 
restored and one and whole and holy. 
Full of bliss and love, 
thou that you are, 
there is that,
 be here and now, 
so that I know where its at. 

Know me divinely, 
so that I know that you know. Can you do it in the next minute? Thats about all the time we have left on tape, bless me now and seal my fate, that I may know the truth of me, the truth of you and the truth that is free...

The renaissance of God is who we are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment