Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, August 08, 2013

What truth realized is the one that will set you free? How about allowing both genders to be free divinely?


Which answer gives us a reality where we are right, where we successfully live our life as we desire? 

Where and when do you get to live the life that you desire and how do you overcome the inertia, the fear, the reality of that not being the reality of your experience in the moment that you wish for it to be? When your circumstances in your life are hard to bear, how do you choose better than that for yourself? How do you choose for things to truly improve for you?

Well, lets just let the answer to that question come through… One of the first obvious things is that you discontinue dealing with people who won’t allow you and support you in living your dream. You have to disconnect from those who will actively try to prevent you from living your own dream here. Now thats easier said than done. How do you actually create that in your life: where the result is you being surrounded by people who are in full support of you here. How does one transition from failure and trauma into that? 

Well, it seems that you have to confront exactly what is going on. You can’t go unconscious to it. You have to be fully conscious and present about whats going on and then fearlessly make those changes that you need to for things to improve for you. Because if you make your choices and changes for the better from fear: you will never get what you want. Make those choices from the absolute eternal truth of yourself, so that you can allow and know that those are choices that you will never have to second guess, so that you can allow them to come through for you. 

You don’t have to figure it out: all you have to do is do it and all you have to do to do it is realize that it is a possibility and not stop it from benefiting you. Allow your self-realization of the eternal so that your present can be free for you to live in this reality exactly as you wish to. And, how would you wish to live here?

Isn’t the answer to that question the one that would result in the rest of us supporting you here? Our being enthusiastic about the you that you have chosen to be? Now why wouldn’t you choose that for the rest of reality as how they experience you? 

Focus on succeeding right now and then allow your increased ability to pay for things make it easy for you to meet all of your obligations here. Allow the core self image of you to open into the “you” that it is possible to be here. What might that be, the “you that it is possible to be?” 

Why is there such a resistance within yourself for you to be that? 
Why would you vote against the success of you? 
Why would you condemn yourself to mediocrity or worse? 

Beats me, for I condemn myself to the same mediocre existence everyone else here does and far worse than I would like to for my own self. And, what is it that we are asking for for ourselves and for you too if you wish? What is it exactly? 

The conscious awareness of the divine: “the divine expression of you.” “The divine of others.” “The divine of their, theirs, us, ours and me I am.” Thats what I choose for all of us. 
What else more than that would you choose for yourself? 

If you were the realization of the divine itself, what else could you ever lack? 

Nothing, nothing. Lack cannot be imposed upon the divine. It can be chosen, but it cannot be imposed upon another, or upon self from another. That is a pledge that each of you should make to yourself and to the others: that you choose divine awareness for yourself so that divine freedom, awareness and love can be fully present here. 

That almost infinite determination to destroy yourself, limits your awareness and ability, limits even the very possibility that you will every know the truth of yourself here.   

“Come on God, help me win here.” Can’t you ask God that for yourselves? Come on God, help me win here, help me blossom, help me to grow into what it is that I possibility could be: that which is free divinely.” Is it possible for us to allow that for yourselves? You can sure try can’t you? You can sure give it a try. Give it a try, really. Give it a try. Allow that that you know yourself as here, all of “this” that is limited, in pain and condemned, all of “that...” allow it to be free within you and within me. Allow each “other” to be free in realizing the possibilities that you have for yourself here. Don’t shut anyone down from that. 

You want your enemy to be punished for what he did to you? Good, send him a sentence of self realization and he will go through such a great amount of agony along they way to his enlightenment in his realization of the effects that he has had here on others and himself, that his enlightenment will be punishment enough and that realization seems to be the stairway to divine consciousness: becoming conscious, in and as, that which exists right now.

Its a big leap from where we are, to embodying divinity, a big leap. A big leap of faith in yourself is what it is. Take a big leap in the faith that you have for yourself to realize within yourself the freedom that you desire: 
freedom from unconsciousness, 
freedom from not knowing, 
from not being aware, 
from not understanding. 
Freedom from lies of others. 
Free to be you and 
free to be me as we are in eternity, here. 

Thats what we should all wish for each other. Almost none of who are here are an example of being a blessing to all creation as the identity of who you are. You have a long way to go in experiencing that as a self realized reality. But, what happens if you open to saying: OK, whatever that is, I am open to it? “I don’t care what the path is between me and there that results in my full realization of all truth as the master of knowing truth and being true, for myself and others here.” 

Hmm, just keep choosing that in this moment, regardless of how the scales are balanced and/or out of balance with everyone else: just keep choosing in this moment your own self realization of divine truth as self. How does that feel in your body as you begin to surrender into that possibility being you? The self realization of divine truth: what does that do to a man or a woman here, who have been living like “this?” Its a big shift, a quantum leap in the horror of knowing the truth of yourself temporally, then realizing it eternally in the temporal, which changes Everything for you. Realizing the eternal in the temporal is the eternal salvation of self that you were promised as being something that you would receive at some point. 

Hmm and the point here seems to be: right now, open to divinity and be free. 

Whats it like to do that? Well, I can’t hardly maintain control of how I appear to you and try to maintain some human sanity and be divinely free too. I have to let all of that go, I have to let go of any concern that I have for the regard that another may hold me in and so should you if you wish eternity to be truly realized in you. You can’t say that the lie that you have been living has been an accurate reflection of the truth of eternity. Thats a little illogical, but since the lie that you are living is the current truth of you: know yourself there. Know that that truth of you has been forged in the earthly experience. Allow all of that experience that is earthly, allow that an open path to eternal truth: it has an open path to the divine, let it go. There’s no need for you to control it in order for you to experience your own freedom.

For you to experience your own freedom, you have to allow others to be free. Mmm, feel what it is like to allow others to be free, feel that from your awareness of divinity. 
As the divinely aware, what does it feel like as the embodied and divinely aware, what does it feel like to know self as that? 
They who are divinely aware are present here, how open to that truth can you be? 
Ahh, how open to divine truth can you be? 

You better be more open than me or you are not going to get much of it. God bless you, because if you get much of it: I will too. God bless you to that, that’s for sure. Whoever you are and what ever you have done to me: God bess you to eternity, now, from me to you. Regardless of our connection: who, what, where, when, how and why would you allow that to matter in the least, if it costs you your own divine presence here? 

Let go of all that limits your expression of your divine self here. There may seem to be no end to it and there is no end to it until the end of you as man without God and as you not in union with God. The end of you being separate from the divine, the end of you and the end of me and mine. What does that feel like?

It is the release of all that has ever troubled you. The freedom to open into divine expression, even if that freedom is only in receiving it as a perception of another and not of self. The perception of the divine does not have to be identified or located as being true for one and not true for the other. If you want the divine truth for you, then you better fully surrender to the divine truth of your brother. Surrender to the divine truth of your brother. Not the divine truth that he is being expressed here as of course: thats the truth of the divine in a state of confusion. The truth of you that you give into is the truth that I also give into and I am here so that the “I am me” can be “I am free here divinely.” I surrender to that, I give up, I am not going to stop that from being the truth here anymore, for me or for you. 

It’s funny man: 
why would I not treat myself better than the me that I am presenting myself as right now? 
Why am I not worth more than that to myself? 
Is there a way that we can be a holy and whole continuous benefit to ourself here? 
Is that a possibility that we can open into? It just seems to be such an overwhelming amount of pain and trauma that you have to go through to be able to surrender into that. How do you experience the remaining hell of your life as a divine celebration? 
How does the experience of what you are, be that which frees you in knowing yourself divinely?

Well, lets look at that. If who and what you are is what will awaken you to a divine awareness and knowing and experience and presence of self as that: why would you resist it when I suggest you accept that for yourself? Regardless of what I do, do that for you. Do that for yourself: be a God-un-damning blessing to this reality by being here as a truth so wonderful that we can’t resist reacquainting ourselves with the self that we are which lives as that which knows self as the divine. Why would we not choose to realize that in ourselves right now? Regardless of what any other point of view has about it: why would you not realize that for yourself right now and fully allow it for me as well? You can’t condemn another and have a Godly brother as a friend, or even a full awareness yourself of that divine truth that you most assuredly are. 

How do I change my knowing myself, from the truth of myself that is ahh… horrible? How do you go beyond that? 
How do you embrace that truth in a way that frees everyone, including you, including me, including all the worst and worthless son of bitches that never will deserve it? Even them, even allow them to be free. Especially allow them to be free, how else are they going to be able to get it? They are so lost that they cannot even conceive of what their truth is. So if you see a divine friend who has fallen to the point that he does not know how to get up, or even that he has fallen: 
shouldn’t you inspire him to? 
Shouldn’t you be present with enough of your own truth that he can connect to his own through you? 
Whats the matter with that? 
Whats wrong with having that effect on your friends? 
Why not be the one that holds oneness all together here, which is then immediately embraced by everyone else.

Be the spark that changes humanity here, be the part of us that willingly goes free from all that we are here, that shows what it is to be divinely free and able and loving and willing that we know that for ourselves. 
Isn’t that what God does for us? Willingly allows the same as he is for ourselves. 
Isn’t that why we call him heavenly father, or God, or divine Mother, or Goddess? 
How about that? 
How about allowing both genders to be free divinely? 
Whats wrong with that? Both of us, both of us free, in wonderful way, in a glorious way: the freedom that is contagious. The en-viral-mental, universally free, surrender to being irresistible to your divine self: no longer resist your divine self being known by you and being realized by you. Don’t be that anymore to yourself. 

I don’t care what you do to me so long as you no longer resist your divine self first. Choose divine freedom for yourself, before you decide what to do with me, because in your unconditional love, I know that I will be divinely free: as your wish for me then will be granted by my allowance of it for myself. It is my wish that you too may be free. 

Why would you enslave anybody? Anyone with even just a tiny bit of consciousness will not do that. So how does one go from the unconsciousness of wanton destruction, into the embrace of eternal life and light and presence? Look at how resistant the body is, the sense of self. Look at how resistant I am to accept my own freedom here, to accept myself, to know myself, to realize my truth. Hmm, what again does it take for that to happen here as your experience of self right now? What kind of miraculous occurrence has to occur for that to be true? 

God knows if I know, but I sure give it my blessing to be true. Hmm, why don’t we just allow that to be true right now? Lets see if I can do it while you try it for yourself. 
Divine self, in my communications with others, 
divine observer of that flowing from the others to others, 
divine observance of the divine flow from others to myself and 
divine observance of knowing myself divinely and knowing that everyone else is accepting that for themselves also, Everyone who gets to the point where they consider the question of their own divine truth: always chooses to know their love, always chooses to know what it is to love unconditionally. 

If you can’t accept the other words and descriptions of ways that you will experience your self: 
are you willing to experience yourself as love? 
As unconditional love as that which in a marvelously loving way: celebrates all creation exactly as it is? 
What does your celebration of the creation of the reality that you are experiencing right now, how does that celebration effect the reality that you are living in in this moment if you celebrate your current reality? Do it, do it, celebrate your current reality: this “oh aah, ohh, ugh reality. Celebrate it, this horrific experience that you call your life here: open to celebrating this, open to celebrating yourself and open to others celebrating you. Enjoy others celebrating you and they will, if you choose your truth here. 

You don’t have to choose your truth so that you can enjoy the celebration of others. What ever reason it is that you choose to be free: your experience of your own personal freedom will be something that inspires and blesses all of us. So just do it, just be free. Is that the impossible request that the divine ask humanity? 
Who here can choose that for themselves? 
Why can’t they? 
Why wont they? 
Who here are willing to be divine? 
None? 
No one? 
Not one? 
Isn’t that a bit of a condemnation of our species that not one of us is willing to be divine here? 

Choose it, choose to know yourself divinely. God bless you to do that, and he will and she has and they are that themselves. Join the party man. Hook up with God. You can probably do it a lot better than I can and I sure would appreciate your example in showing me the way. 

Well, I guess I should learn my lesson from setting up this recording this way. We will see if I can improve from this video in the next one. 

Am I any more willing in allowing myself to be free than I was when I started talking tonight? Continue to choose it, your not very free yet and neither am I. Continuously choose your freedom and improvement and expressing that through who you are here. 

Bless yourself, 
bless yourself, 
bless yourself and accept your freedom. 
Bless yourself and then accept your freedom, your freedom from the circumstances you are in: 
bless yourself to better than that and accept that blessing. Just realize yourself out of that situation you were stuck in. Just self realize out of those situation where you are stuck in a confusion where you don’t know where to move. Be comfortable being there until you realize what truth it is that will set you free. 
What truth realized is the one that will set you free? 
“The truth will set you free” what truth? 
No truth that I am aware of. 
No truth that I have experienced of myself, so: 
what truth is it that will set me free and
Will stop me and end the time that I wander amongst humanity as a sheep who has lost myself here?

Enjoy your admission into the divine realms and find that you’re not alone there, you are surrounded by the most wonderful beings that you could hope to be with. So much so that you helplessly fall in love with them all and in that divine love: 

You realize your own divine truth of self. Mmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment