Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Me, my, I, gone in the blink of an eye.

Father bless me with the allowance necessary to receive all that you will willingly bless me with.

Allow God to bless you with all that he will. Your purpose in life, your reason for being is for you to allow God to bless you in and with all that he will. If you will just allow him to bless you , you will receive all that will make you most happy. Beginning with relief from and the ending of your suffering. Happy day for you, the beginning that you have wished for, beginning with God.

You with God equals absolute fulfillment of your joy, wholeness and peaceful harmony.

Ask your friends to show you their level of absolute consciousness, where all is known.

Where do I place my awareness for access to the eternally free, divinely aware and Godly able?

Do as all who are eternally free have done, move in allowance of God consciousness merging with and flowing through you. You do this by placing your awareness on observing eternal freedom instead of having it on your body. Observe absolute silence until it sings the song of God. ahh yes...

Place your awareness on absolute silence. Absolute silence is available for you in every circumstance and in every moment of time. You can observe absolute silence exactly as you wish to and find that you are absolutely free on a continuing basis.

It is your right to be free and the right of all beings to be free from oppression, conflict and limitation of their joyful expression of life.

I love all of Gods expressions of life, even my own and my fathers. I love all that emanates from God.

Regardless of what you are connected to, observe absolute silence. All words are justification of lower consciousness and serve to perpetuate it. Your freedom depends on your awareness of absolute silence, regardless of the words flowing into and out of your body and mind. Your absolute silence is in the absolute centre of your self concept, which resides in the center of your brain. You are aware of the silence there by choosing to be there, not by trying to get there or just outside of it, but there in the center of all that you are aware of.

Your choice is to be at the center of your absolute consciousness of the silence that is the creator and observer of all manifestations of life and consciousness. When you hold to your centre, you overcome all. It is not your third eye, it is not your crown, it is the intersection of both.

And out of the void came a voice, singing the song of God; Freedom, freedom, freedom is at home in my kingdom. Glory, glory, glory the past is just a story. Me, my, I dissolves in my sighs of the relief of all of my burdens while in the arms of my eternal beloved. Beloved, absolute, silence of mind. Thank you to all.

Me, my, I, gone in the blink of an eye.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment