Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

See your limitations fade away into non existence

Go for all of the marbles man. You are the man that all of the world has been waiting for, praying for, begging for.

What is the first step?

Be yourself, Who is the man that all the world yearns for? That man is the man who leads all home to divinity, the redeemer of consciousness.

How do I prepare myself so that I fully know that this is so on all levels of consciousness?

You don't God does it.

Is God willing to do it now? For I will so allow.

And there appeared a light in the distance that caught the awareness of the son of man. The light eternal, revealer of the truth of all things eternal and the son of man said; "hit me with the light, enlighten my body, my mind, my soul, myself and my absolute unknowing, unaware, unconsciousness. Enlighten all that casts a shadow of doubt, the confusion of limitation, the beingness of embodiment. Enlighten all that I am and all that is attached to any part of myself. Enlighten me to the level of critical mass, where I AM the life eternal, the life of freedom, the giver of light to all who seek to know the truth of divine freedom.

No.

Who is it that says no?

Your own resistance.

Enlighten that that is resistant to enlightenment, if it is thy will that I be so enlightened.

You have done it now. You have crossed the threshold, you are choosing to receive the gift of eternal and endless divine freedom, divine grace, divine knowing divine power, divine glory and divine ability.

Now what?

Enlighten my inabilities, redeem all of my consciousness, free me from the limitations of human possibilities and grant me the freedom of the embodiment of God. If all that you say is true, show me the truth of eternity, of limitless freedom, love and consciousness. Remove all significances, confusions and misunderstandings of all words, all communications and all intentions.

Part of me says that it is impossible for God to be giving me this gift, and yet I know that God wishes to give me the gift of omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence. God complete my preparation, bless me that I may fully receive thy gifts. Who are you that I call God?

I am you.

Who am I that is asking from the point of view of limitation? Can God not figure out how to resolve my confusions and unconsciousness? Bless me with thy divine presence, full in my body now please. Bless me that I may be a blessing to all that know me, that hear me, that read my words. Bless me now with the ability to fulfill my mission here. What must I do God to show you that I wish for the ability to love all, to receive the love of all, to observe love moving and being all things? I am ready to be God. (a)

No you are not.(b) Hold both of these polarities and observe the transformation of man into God.

I am ready to be God.

Maybe you are, lets see what happens when you get a taste of divinity.

OK shoot me if you can find me, my mouth of taste is wide open.

Divine freedom is not as you wish it to be. There is no worshiping involved from lower consciousness. There is no saving even though you are the savior. You just change and everything changes with you.

That's OK with me, lets change everything for the better. What do I do God?

See with the eyes of God, just let it happen and it will, try it now. Look with the eyes of God and you will see your limitations fade away into non existence. Look with the eyes of God and all that God is will be seen and Known.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment