Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You are only an energetic construct

Where is Godlike grace, charm, love, ease, joy and Glory in my life? How can or will it manifest for me?

You are that now. That which is in disagreement with this is all illusion, name the truth of something and it will disappear. To your pains and suffering say; This pain is an illusion, an energetic construct only. All of these things that are pretending to help you and yet your life remains the same, are energetic constructs only. If they were real, they would be God conscious and so would you and so will you be again when you fully realize that reality has nothing to do with your being a participating creation. You are the creator.

Say to all that you have identified with and as; You are only an energetic construct, you are not me, you are not real, and you are not able to persist in the union with God presence. So your new mantra is "This is not me"

Interesting that "this" is all not me and yet I am identified with all of it. None of it is real, it is only the manifestations of creations, you can turn them off like a light, by noticing that you are enlightened and they are not.

Your personality, is not you.

Your name, is not you.

You are not you.

You are I Am, not you.

I AM, is real. You are a creation and creations can be improved in any way that you choose to when you are not you. This is an energetic construct and can be changed for the better in every moment. Do some stretching while you repeat to yourself; "this is not me, this is an energetic construct that may be improved as I wish.

Constructively yours,

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment