Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, February 19, 2010

I am not that which I am here.

Can I be here divinely even when I am not trying to be spiritual? Hmm, it’s an interesting question; to be spiritually aware without having to try to be or else you will slip into something less than that.

You’re really not spiritually aware, unless you are spiritually aware. You can’t come in and out of it and say that you are, you have to always be the truth of yourself regardless of what your body is doing or what the mind and brain are focused on or considering. The "come from" always has to be; your native state of grace, your exuberance and love for all creation, every object and every consciousness, because if its consciousness is something other than you, then it is a creation, for the union of all is the one truth of you.

So now we are getting down to the true you; the being that is here and present on earth. The union of truth with self as the native state and condition that it is, when that is your truth here, then you have arrived and there is no place for you to go for it to be better for you.

If your experience is painful to you, then you are not being your true self and you let go of that false self that you are, instead of trying to figure out the problems from that self point of view that is in a state of complete confusion. So look for the pain in you, don’t run from it, don’t hide from it or let it hide from you, because if it is there; you’re being a lie as to the truth of yourself there and you need to wake up, realize the truth of yourself and let go of that that which you have been “playing” to be true and is nothing close to the truth.

This is not my truth, is your new motto to everything that you see here, perceive here and understand to be reality here, until your native, natural and eternal truth of your awareness and consciousness is You. You let go of the beingness, not the problem. When you let go of that beingness, the problem is easily resolved by he who does not have that problem and that he is you. You don’t have that problem, if you perceive that you do, you need to relax out of that beingness of failure into a consciousness that is sure of its own successfully demonstrated ability to live life exactly as he wants to. This reality is not our truth here, but we can be the truth of our own reality, regardless.

Do not demand for me to make a sacrifice, for if I have to take the point of view that I sacrifice my reality for anyone else’s we both are lost. I‘m not embarrassed that I choose to maintain my reality and my truth regardless of the truth that other points of view choose. I don’t have to alter mine to be in harmony with there’s. I can allow them to be as they are and I allow myself for that not to affect what I consider and know to be my eternal truth; that a fallen consciousness has no shared reality with an enlightened one; the enlightened one can see what the fallen one is fully, in every way, but the fallen sees only an enemy.

Ahh my mantra; “this is not the truth of me” this is not the truth of me and this is not the truth of me. And that is not the truth of me; this is not the truth of me. Continuously experience your reality as; this is not the truth of me. Experience your sense of everything and look at it; this is not the truth of me.

You don’t have to improve an identity that you are letting go of, you don’t have to put it on a self improvement program; all you have to do is realize that that’s not you. That is not who and what you are, you’re something else and you let the old identity go. You let it go and you keep letting each one go until the body is free, freed from the fall of embodiment consciousness.

You repeat; this is not the truth of me, until the truth of you is gloriously revealed, triumphantly revealed, overwhelmingly revealed in a lovely expression. That may be the title to my book; this is not the truth of self, I am not that which I am. I am not that which I am, become one with that and you will be free.

I am not that which I am here is your personal salvation, when your consciousness realizes that it is stuck here unwillingly. I am not that which I am, why would you hold onto something that isn’t you as your identity? If you wish to truly improve upon that you that you are; you’ve got to jump into the unknown and say; what are the possibilities of my infinite liberation and how would that come to be expressed here now?

Infinite liberation, allow your consciousness to merge with that experience. Infinite liberation, it’s the only liberation that’s really worth having. Come on, why would you want to have a relatively free existence in the experience of a lie that you thought was the truth? Why not just not be that which you are, until that which you are is a being of infinite grace, joy, love and the ability to share a reality of extraordinary, heavenly, bliss with all other like consciousness?

Truly I am not the me that I am here, this is a temporary fabrication. This appearance of diminished, fallen and failed consciousness was fully realized as an illusion by all and as such we appreciated it for what it was, but did not become it as a limited consciousness. March to the beat of a different drummer; this is not my truth, this is not my truth, this is not my truth. This is not my truth will take you all of the way back home, until your absolute truth is radiantly you.

I write about what it is to merge with God consciousness, because a fallen consciousness just wants to know, so that it can decide if it is OK to be something wonderful or if it should just be; that poor, poor soul. What an existence, ah poor guy, poor guy, sad reality.

This is not me that needs to validate itself for having found the truth, "oh, oh yeah here’s the truth, here’s the truth, I know what it is now, let me tell you". Well I’ve got to tell you; if thats the case, you haven’t found it yet. When you want to run around and be acknowledged as the discoverer of what that is, so that you can be approved of by a barely more than animal consciousness; that’s the reality that you want to have a moderate success for yourself in? Wow what a drag, let’s do something that hasn’t been done before, let’s be here as us; the us that is free to be here in the absolute power of divine consciousness.

This is not the truth of me is your get out of the jail of limited consciousness card. It’s not my truth here that you are an expert and I’m not. It’s not the truth that I am not free to choose my expression here. The sun god embodied in form is a wonderful thing to be expressed here, every time that it has, it has been celebrated.

So make it a party, be a party to that existence and celebration of reality as a playground of divine, joyful expression, easily mastered by all. Connect with that frequency.

You can’t impose your brand of divine consciousness upon another, until it is fully known to you yourself first and when you know the truth of self, you know what to do about the other and it’s not a problem for you. It’s not a problem for you before, during and after you do anything and everything that you do. The result of you here, is good for the reality, it’s not just good for you, it’s good for everyone and everything.

This is not the truth of myself, I am experimenting with this to see how far it goes. I haven't got to the end of myself that is not true, I am digging through that, moving through that, but so far, that which I am, that which you hear, that which you know as me; is not real.

Reward self for that which you most naturally are. To find the natural self; you let go of everything else and you let go of the possibility that you don’t know truth.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment