Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Re: This is the way that it was supposed to be.

Hello David. Missed the ball? Me? My post was a bit confusing as I started
with your words and preception and then added other possible extrapolations or
similiarities to that concept. I do bounce around sometimes.
> I must admit that "Everything is OK" is a crude aproximation of your so well
put "is that everything is a perfect expression of the forces and consciousness
.......ect ect ect ......of its journey or has fulfilled the purpose of its
creation". Feeling it being better than saying it,


Hello Tim,
No, I was talking about the clarity of my writing, you in fact are on the ball
so much you are the ball. Which brings me back to the part of my point that I
missed pointing out; The relationship that matters most to us in our wish to
manifest eternal truth is the one with ourselves. When we judge and feel bad
about why and what we have become here, that sticks ourselves into maintaining a
reality that we dont enjoy. If instead we realize that what we are is the
perfect set up for what we can now choose to be, we free our energy to move into
a new direction as we have no stuck attention on the I am that we have been. So
try the exercise that I suggected as you review your own body, energy and
consciousness and see if in fact there is any need to stop yourself from feeling
your eternal blissful truth.

Best,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment