Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why are we here?

A conversation with my mystic friend Sky Jones.

There is a new level of freedom that is finally coming into my neck.

Why is it so difficult for people to find their purpose of doing your own ideas?

The creation of a being is not necessarily a good thing when the creator is less than fully conscious himself. Why maintain that as a reality if you have choice? Do you have to learn something? Do you have to atone for something? No, if you have choice, you have choice, if you are free, you are free. If an immortal has the ability to choose freedom and knows it; he does.

Sky. Yea, there is a lot of blackness. I don’t have any subjective information on my own as a consciousness being created by another consciousness or being a splinter of another consciousness. There is a lot of that information going around; we’re all a part of God, God created our consciousness and our bodies. I don’t have a subjective reality on that, from a timeless viewpoint who’s to say that it always wasn’t the way that it is on the other side.

S. We introduce mankind’s time factor on the other side; “I am an old soul” these stupid ideas like that. Well on the other side they don’t hold any water, they don’t mean anything. A lot of these ideas, the orientation ones, orienting to the other side; the other side is so far out, it’s nature is so extreme in comparison to human nature; on the other side anything that you think happens immediately and you get used to that and that takes you to another level. On the earth everything takes a certain period of time to manifest.

D. Can’t you put in a training pattern on yourself to move into the realm of instant manifestation here?

S. I do, I take it as close as I can get it. The question is; how long does it take to put in that fan? It takes 6 minutes. It doesn’t take a year and never get done, it takes 6 minutes. It’s like the guitar; I played every day, year after year and then I take off a couple of months and do a bunch of other stuff getting things done, work hard on finishing things off. Then I sit down and pick up the guitar and barely touch it and it’s a divine instrument straight from heaven and it makes sounds that I never could have believed before if I had kept playing every day. There are sensitive innuendos and motions that are just dreamlike that I just could not have access to if I didn’t quit it. So I gave it up; walked away from it, that’s the only way I could have had it. Same thing with the painting; if you stay on it, it is because you don’t have it. When you say “I’m done, I’m through, I’ve finished, I’ve done it and you walk away, It’s not until you have done that that you actually have it.
s. It’s the same case with money; you don’t have power until you have given it away. Power is power change, it’s when you have given power and the power has actually been transferred. That’s your power and you can’t even have your power until you can walk away from it. That’s it. So you say I am walking away from all of this power that I have been trying to build up that has been a nightmare, you walk away from it and then you recollect, rebalance and get your energy back. You walk back in and you find out that you have 10 times more power than you had before you stepped away from it. It’s a hard trick to learn, but if you can’t walk away from it, you can’t have it. If you can’t give it away, it’s not yours, because you’re still clinging to it. That’s why the spiritual path of multiplicity or having an abundance is so important, you’ve got to feel that you have got plenty or you’re not going to feel like you have made it.

D. It’s the only way, if your spiritual path is any other than full abundance and you fully arrived, then your divine is not expressed in form, if you want to use those terms.

S. I had this girl doing yoga, she was on the beach facing the sun and it was a beautiful day. She was there in a bikini and put out a towel. She was standing on a towel and was going through these beautiful yoga exercises that she had learned to put her body energies right and I said to her; you know that anything that you do, any system leaves a pattern on your aura around your body and these yoga practices that you are involved in are leaving ghost patterns in your body.

D. Yes, they were created from a level of consciousness that was striving to achieve something that it didn’t believe that it was.

S. Exactly and I said this is not natural, this is artificial so that when a guy like me who is more loose and casual see’s that, he see’s rigidity and robotism. It is definitely robotic if you do it more than once.

S. I think to understand what Buddhism is, is important because of the joy that comes out of it. That is why it was so popular because of the joy that comes from out of it. But as far as a full philosophy, it’s not, neither is Hinduism. Inevitably they seem to…

D. You either choose to let the spirit move you, or you don’t and if you don’t then you are not yourself, because you are the spirit.

S. Well said.

D. Isn’t that an easy concept to understand? How could you ever argue philosophy in the face of that?

S. What’s really weird is this part of it; if I and thou are the same, this and that are also the same. If this and that are also the same, what is “that”? Well what it that? That’s me, well how does it move? Dynamically, in my case, I am a builder, when I move into a space within a short time all of the space shifts.
Well then what are we doing here then? That’s the big question.

D. You know the answer to that; it is to be the one who say’s “it” and doesn’t get killed.

S. If you can pull it off, it’s written about in my book. The creation will always hide the creator, the creation will always deny the creator, because when the creation connects with the creator, the creation is no longer a creation.

D. It is the embodiment of the creator at that time and that is what I suspect we actually can here for, because it doesn’t dissolve the creation as long as it is not our choice to dissolve it. It’s a suit that the master who chooses to express himself here can wear consciously.

S. Yea, yea, yea. Some of the visions that I have had are really startling, when I got onto the numbers of people that are here, that’s a hell of an occasion and what are they doing over on the other side? I have actually had God beckon to me and invitingly with love invite me into heaven as a perfect friendly invitation. I mean God with all of his angels, the good, loving father in heaven guy and I just went on by and I recognized it as a frequency and I wasn’t looking for frequencies, the truth of the matter is that this nature thing is a bit of an implant station to recycle people here until they learn and once you learn, you don’t go back to the recycling station so that when you die, you don’t go back to the recycling station. The recycling station is the heavenly sphere, it’s just heaven, its where everyone goes to for rest and relaxation and gets set up to come back here again until they get it right. Once the education is over, they just bypass the implant station.

S. The implant station is involved in making sure that when you don’t remember when you come here, that is as fresh as possible, they do all sorts of little things to screw you up so that you can’t find out who you really are. Like the most common is the confusion twister and you feel it when you get real busy and you feel like you want to throw up because everything is spinning around. That is actually got spiritual sources on it. The only thing I can think of in order to overcome it is to spot those ideals and standards, those heavenly ideals and standards being a bit low and those magnificent heavenly halls and those angels as being somewhat low; involved in “being” and frequency and existing in present and presence. Things like this that will pull a person into a game. So to isolate those elements such as in religion or in spiritual pursuits is pretty important subject, I imagine.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment