Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My life is in a crisis

I don’t know what to do to improve my life. I am in a crisis and I don’t know what to do, my life is in a crisis and I don’t know what to do.

I guess that is your next mantra; my life is in a crisis and I don’t know what to do.

My life is in a crisis and now I know just what to do. You have to ask yourself sometimes; where is my life best served here? What do I do where I can serve best?

You are what you are and they all know that and now we are all waiting for you to choose what you truly want to be here.

In what direction does this life need to go, for this life’s direction to be going divinely?

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment