Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What do I want to cause now?

More with my friend Sky.

Relax into the knowing that everything is actually right on target and that you are cause. Then you can say; hmm, well what do I want to cause now?

Sky, consequences, so how is your friend’s pain and what are you going to do about it?

D. I thought that I would take the miraculous approach, which would require me connecting with it as cause, because if you connect with it as cause then you can figure it out easier, right?

S. One would assume.

D. If I am the cause of that and the cause is within me, I find it and so I think that is the higher come from; to find the cause of it within yourself and then change your mind about it, knowing the you are in fact the cause.

S. Or you could avalanche tons of it down on yourself, run a little acceptance level processing until nothing bothers you, I guess.

D. Thanks, when you say something that causes a reaction in me that is not pleasant to me, then I can look at that and identify the beingness that is reacting.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment