Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

The transforming fire of God is a blessing to those who are bold enough to jump in.




If you are frustrated with your inability to know the divine, to be enlightened or even to awaken to the awareness of your own truth, then consider actually confronting God with the matter. When you engage the divine, rather than some pretended thing that labels itself “the divine” and you actually confront God, then regardless of what the original intent was, wether it be prayer, doubt or even hatred or rage. Regardless of the approach that one uses to engage God, when you engage God: you are changed, regardless of what your original intention was. So if nothing else works in your quest to be free, go to battle and wrestle with God and what you will find out is, that you cannot change God, but God, are you changed when you try. 

So challenge God to a dual and since you are stuck in time and duality, do it. It is entirely appropriate because one side is all that you see. You see only humanity, not the hue and the color of God. So give God a chance and storm the gates of heaven and meet God on his own turf and say: damn me if you wish, for Goddamned I seem to be already, so what have I to lose in confronting you with why I am, the me, I seem to be, here. Ha, ha. 

God knows, that I know him, so God show me where it is that I might gain the truth of you, that truth that is one with the truth of me. For I by myself have suffered and fallen, as it appears to me, to be the me that I am, with no way get to know the truth of the whole of all that is. So that which knows the whole truth, you, to you I say: on guard! And lets see that which is an affront to you, because I for sure see not the I of God as well and I certainly am tired of not being one worthy of Gods engagement here. So engage me God and grant me what it is I ask: show me the truth that redeems us all from the fall of separate identification. 

To be defeated by God, now, what a blessing that would be, for what would be left but that which is true of you? So God, do your worst as it were and enlighten that which is false in me. Reveal the truth and lies of eternity in me. I deliver myself to you on a silver platter: have your way with me, (thats not quite right lets try this) Who is closer to God, he who knows him not and is afraid to see the divine within himself, or he who fearlessly says: God I confront you? 

To know God is to be Godly, regardless of that which motivated you to be near to heaven. The result is a renewal and redemption of all of your sins. So if you choose to confront God in this way: it is your own private matter. This has nothing to do with the rest of humanity, it is between you and God. So, God bless you in your battle to know the truth of all things. You can only overcome God by being overcome by God, so engage God and surrender. Engage God and be steadfast in that engagement, until you are defeated absolutely, from maintaining the sense of self that is separate from God. 

Hold onto everything steadfastly and confront God with it and say: here is that which I am, I hide nothing from you. Confront God with your every infirmity, with your every infusion, with your every thought, Idea and belief and if God can be defeated with that, then so be it. You don’t beg God for his help, you put who you are in Gods face and hold onto it, until it is nothing. 

The transforming fire of God is a blessing to those who are bold enough to jump in. Hold on to all that you are firmly as if it is your armor and use that armor to push against that which is God in a battle to the death and one thing that you can be sure of is: the death of all that is false is what will surely occur and so it is that the battle begins with that which cannot be fought, because the only result for that which fights against God is the loss of self, the loss of the false self and revelation of that self which is true. 

When a false self is what you are, you have no Idea what it takes to destroy it, but God knows. So go to God with all that you are and force yourself upon God and continue to do so until God is forced to destroy you. Then when the time is right, then you can relax and and enjoy the fire of divine consciousness which flows around all resistance and through those open to knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment