Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Know the truth and use it to your advantage


Our mantra in the moment is: I need help, I need help, I need help, I need help, I need help, I need help God, I need help. Help me God, help me God, help me, help me, help me, Help me please, help me please, help me please, help me please.

Receive it as soon as you ask the question. Allow it for yourself, allow it for yourself in this moment, allow yourself to receive and enjoy and benefit from the help you as for, the moment that you ask for it. Help me please. Can you continue to allow your assistance exactly in the manner that you desire it? Allow for your self to receive the help that you have requested, that you desire and that you need. 

Allow yourself to be conscious of the knowing of what you need to do, in order for you to be successful here. Know what you need to do to receive what you need here. Start giving some orders in life. Tell people what you want and what you need help with and keep looking until you find the willing help you desire. 

Choose to know the truth no matter how painful it is. Then deal with the truth in such a way that the truth continually benefits you and makes your life better. I believe that it is time that I know what the truth is in my life and in each circumstance in which I find myself. I think that it is time that I allow myself to know all that I need to know to be successful here. I’m not stopping myself anymore. I’m not holding myself back from knowing what the truth is. 

Consciously know how to deal successfully in your own life. Allow yourself to successfully know how to move through each circumstance that you find yourself in. Know that you know what the truth is and use it to your advantage. 

You know the truth and you use it to your advantage and that’s OK because the truth is advantageous to everybody. Allow yourself the advantage of knowing what the truth is. Not as a concept, but as an experience. 

Mr, Universe, how much money is it possible for the universe to open up and willingly give me? And allow yourself to be changed into that which will give the universe that which it desires, something that it desires enough to give you the money that you need for yourself.  
Your not going to prevent your own awakening. Your not going to stop it from occurring, when you awaken: you are going to be fine with it, you won’t shut it down due to a negative opinion of yourself.

Who can assist me? Who can assist me with what I need right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment