Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Magic and miracles can begin here


John and Alisa part 5

If somebody criticizes you for choosing more and more truth, why should that change your decision? The more that you open to truth, the more that you are a blessing to others. There is no reason to restrict yourself. There is no reason for you to limit yourself just because others limit themselves severely. You certainly are never going to do anything to make others feel bad about their own choice to be here as they are and because you love everyone exactly as they are. Not wishing that they were different, but blessing them to it by loving them as they are and that love to be real and allowing that love to be a transforming presence in another’s life. Not through your words and not through your actions, but beyond your words and beyond your actions. Simply in the presence of who you are here: allow the simple presence of you, to inspire this reality to embrace its own divinity. Allow your divine presence to be known by me, allow me to know you, divinely. Allow me to be free for you, because when you grant me my freedom, I will most assuredly grant you yours.

Your going to speak now and I am going to allow the divine to speak through you and speak as you. I am going to see what moves you to communicate as something that is a blessing to me. The floor is yours now and you can talk about anything. 

John: I just have to catch myself always, I catch myself often out of my flow and I always put myself back in when I catch myself. So, I want to experience my life from a constant harmony and I am always putting myself back into alignment throughout the day. Anytime there is fear, angst, or being upset in my experience, I remind myself that I am pure consciousness and that I need to experience my life and just accept it for what it is and be in this moment.

That acceptance will bless us with the knowing of truth. If you resist what is, then all you are doing is fighting yourself. So at least in the times that you meditate, feel what is and go: I know, I know and then it will change and then you will say: yes I know, good for you, yes good for you, good for you, just keep telling yourself that: good for you being what you are and when you have fully acknowledged yourself for that, then you will expand out and change and you will be a new you. And the process will repeat: good for you, good for you, good for you man, good for you. Acknowledging what you are in each moment with a well done! Good for you! Thats your opinion of yourself: good for you, well done. To see if you can experience yourself as “good for me” for most it is really difficult: there is some computation that I have that is resistant to feeling good for me. I don’t know what it is , but man I sure wish that the answer would come right now to me as to how I can experience my own self approval. Because I don’t approve of myself, so give me your blessing that I might be in approval of myself. Help me to be free with that blessing from you.

John: I approve of you. I approve of who you are, I accept you. 

Oh, nice… and I encourage you to accept yourself, because oh, its nice not to be condemning of yourself, because thats what I do man.

John: you don’t accept yourself?

No, no way. No way, full of judgement. So what do I need? What do I need? What do I need? I need you to tell me a little of what I told you tonight, I need you to say to this consciousness that is judging self: don’t do it man, it’s not your truth. 

John: your truth is eternal consciousness. You are as you are, you are as perfect as you were created, you were created from perfection and you are still that. Let go of that ego that comes from your own perceptions. Perceptions, deceptions... allow yourself to be who you really are without judgement. Is that a release of energy that you are experiencing?

The body experienced a high enough level of release and freedom through your encouragement to unfreeze itself. Now it’s working through some traditional habits of holding onto unconsciousness in the body and letting that just be a frozen state.

John: do you battle fear?

Oh yes, I do. In regards to finances yes, because the last couple of years has been rough, but now I believe that I have got things arranged into a way that it can be real peaceful ad pleasurable for everybody and what we are providing people, is to them a wonderful inspiration: an image of the divine.

John: it felt good to hear that priest today to just say: thank you, thank you, thank you, over and over. It felt good. 

It’s something worthy what we are doing. It’s a worthy profession for a divine householder. You don’t have to be a monk, or a hermit, you don’t have to be living in the cave. Were here to act, to be and to move and interact with this reality. Not to hide in a cave, what good does that do? Were here to move consciously, knowing who we are and to say: OK, here’s how it’s done, here’s how life is lived, by one who knows what it is to experience perfection here.

Alisa: can I ask you something David?

Sure.

Alisa: When you said that you kind of like, “go into the pain”, do you do it as a witnesser or actually experience it in your body?

Both, back and forth. You can’t help but feel it and be present there to some degree as that. So, you don’t fight against doing that, as a matter of fact, the more that you can feel it and the more that you can experience it as you, the better. While at the same time staying aware. 

Alisa: as a separate witnessing?

I know that thats the way that its been explained traditionally, but if you want to know it experientially, then you can watch me right now and see what happens when you choose to experience what is and maintain the awareness of the eternal at the same time. It is that combination of both above and below, yin and yang, the eternal and the temporal, its that simultaneous embrace of both, that allows the divine entrance into this reality. It’s the celebration of the heavens by the earth and the earth by the heavens coming in and enlivening the body and so it’s not trying and effort-ing, no, no, it’s loving what is, but with the awareness of all that is. Not with the awareness only of the limitation that is perceived as a problem, not only knowing reality from here, but the same time that we know ourselves as the damned, we know ourselves as the divine also and in that knowing of self, both as the damned and the divine are we able to begin to move here freely and to know what it is to be the embodiment of personal freedom. 

If you don’t want to define it by words like eternal or divinity or whatever, if you just want to be free as a person: you take what is and embrace it with complete love and allowance at the same time you know what can be and in fact what is true at the same time of you: God damned himself, ha ha, the high and the low. The yin and the yang, the right and the wrong, the good and the evil: they are both at home within you and as soon as you come to peace with that, then ahh… Magic and miracles can begin here, because you will be free unlike anyone that anyone’s ever known. 

John: when you say these things, it reminds me of the teachings of Gangaji. Do you know who he is?

I have heard the name but have never studied him.

John: it’s actually a lady. She was Eckhart Tolle was Eckhart Tolle. I read one of her books, that was written in 74 or 74 and one of the things that she said was; whatever it is that the pain is inside of you, what ever it is that you are scared of: embrace it, go right to it, feel it, everything, immerse yourself in that pain.

Mmm, yea. 

John: totally to its core and what ever the experience was feel it, what ever the fear is feel it, go there, go to the deepest cavern of that pain and be it, feel it and let it be you for that time and once you get to the depths of that you realize that it has no power over you. If you go there and experience it as scary as it is and it feels and it was, it doesn’t define you and it doesn’t have that power over you unless you allow it to.

Very well said. 

John: her book, the one that I am referring to: it read just like Eckhart Tolle. It was called: you are that. 

Alisa: I’m happy it’s raining tonight.

John: it seems kind of fitting. It seems very cleansing. So I told Alisa about this stuff that I tell you and being totally honest: I don’t have a lot of fear anymore. 

Allow that nonverbally to be taught to me now. Higher self to higher self, higher self to lower self, just allow me to know what you know on how to live here fearlessly. Mmm. Nice, thank you. Mmm. Where do you give yourself the greatest freedom to manifest pure love in your life?

Alisa: You know I have thought about that a lot because I really thought that was given to me the way I was raised, because my mom is such a loving person and then the more that we are working to open ourselves up, I feel like I might have been lucky when I was growing up, not a lot of pain. So I guess it is with the children.

OK, so allow me to be educated by you with what it is to love as truly as it is possible to love another. Let me experience the love that you have for others, what it is to be truly loving of others. And that is how you truly bless somebody: you ask each other for that which seems to be lacking in you to be known to you, from them and as they allow that, it gives you the strength to allow it for yourself, to make that choice: to be that which is the truth of you, but for some reason is an impossible choice. So allow others to gain strength to make their choice of Yes to the divine, in there knowing of you. Allow that choice to be easier because they know you. 

Allow what ever it is that needs to flow through you, to be the resource that another needs in their desire to experience their own divinity. Just be open to being that which joins heaven and earth and flows into earth that which embodied consciousness wishes for in knowing its own divinity. Just allow the divine to flow through you to bless others here so that they can easily find their way to saying Yes for themselves. 

Say a continuous yes to yourself: a yes to originating a pure and unconditional love of self. The yes to the self that is damned and stopped and broken. A yes to being done with all that and for a new day to be dawned where life is lovely because love is you. Allow yourself to say yes to that.

John: I am love. 

Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment