Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A visit with David and Danna,


(On the way to the hospital)

If I die today, this is what it’s come to: what I am, what I’ve been, what I’ve acquired, all of my obligations and checks and balances will be ended and tallied and so it’s over our life here now. Now what do we do? Our life as it has been is over, now what do we do?

(The first half of the visit went unrecorded)

It’s not for me to say wether its time for you to go and its not yours either: its not for you to determine that, its for you to allow your purpose here to be revealed, brilliantly, OK? So you are where you are and “these” are your circumstances, but they don’t control your consciousness, your consciousness controls them. OK?

Dave: yes.

So choose. I am going to give you a sampling of whats possible for you in consciousness, so you can choose what you want to embody. So choose, go ahead and I will support you in that choice. OK. Nice, nice, Danna can feel the love coming from you now. 

Danna, just feel his heart open and flowing. Your willingness to be here is a blessing to us all. 

Dave, well done my friend. I will make a deal with you, because I know the concerns that you have for me and I know that you know that I ignore this body almost completely in my pursuit of those things that I love and it is not evidence of that. So if you stick around: I will be here in a way that will make you proud of me. Ok? 

Dave: OK.

I’m not going to abuse myself in anyway, anymore.  I’m not going to allow myself to operate at a level of consciousness as to what this bodies physical needs are and continue having those needs unhanded. I am going to appreciate my body as the blessing that it is to me. OK? Just as you are in your own circumstance here: be present and consciousness in your own heart and allow that to transmute everything else that you’ve got going on here. Allow that divine love to awaken fully here, so that everything around you is unconditionally blessed regardless of what it is.  Yes, yes, thats nice for me, when you make a choice like that. It creates more space for me to be here as my truth when someone else here chooses to be here as theirs. Thats why I like Danna so much you know: its just so cute to see her just being in the ideal Provo girl that does life just the way it is supposed to be done.

Dave: yes, she has written some wonderful things to me.

Feel her energy right now and open your heart and receive what she knows about how to maintain excellent health and how to be here as an example worth following. Feel that from her and allow her to transmit the choice to you that, that is who you are. That is who you are. Apart from the things that you’ve identified with that aren’t you: we let those things go when we realize that we’ve confused ourselves and identified ourselves with something that is not us. Right?

Dave: right.

So just recover your awareness of who you are here and why you are here and be here for me as a friend whose conscious of more than what people realize. Be somebody who can reflect to me who I am so that I can know myself in you, because I know that you know yourself, divinely and have chosen to be here as that. The divine presence of you eternally, downloaded into the body and here to be a blessing in anyway needed, in every moment that you exist here.

Dave: Mmm.

There! Good, good, thank you for that.

Dave: your welcome.

Thank you for that, ahh, there, there, there.

Dave: thank you. 

You’ve got a bridge from heaven to earth here now. Well-done, well done. Are you kissing us goodbye? Ha, ha.

Dave: no I am just kissing you. 

Because at the moment that you need to relax, acclimate and focus on allowing your transmutation of whatever shifts and changes when your consciousness has chosen to be something other than what it has been OK? So just be at peace with that process and allow whatever shifts in the energies in your body: just give them permission to be in Gods time and Gods will OK? OK. 

Ahh, ok, ok, I’m feeling pretty good, I’m almost at peace here: is there anything else? What else is remaining to be said? 

Dave: I think it was selfish for me to take the actions…

Bullshit! Bullshit, one more self condemnation from you and I’m not your friend: you condemn yourself for anything at any time, now, in the future, in the past, anything, anything, any self condemnation is not allowed here. The sentence for sin is everlasting life, its enlightenment and its the willing receipt of the consciousness of God. That is the only punishment for sin for a friend of mine. OK? So, you did something that was shocking: so f...ing what? 

Dave: you’re right.

OK, so what? So what? You’re still here aren’t you?

Dave: yep.

What are you going to do? Are you going to be true to me now or are you going to lie about who you are here? I’m not talking for you to the rest of the world: I’m talking about  you to yourself. Are you going to present an image of the truth of who you are, as the person that I interact with when we talk?

Dave: I’m going to be constantly true to you always, whatever it is.

It's not for me, its for you. It’s for you, for your own benefit, its why you came here, its the choice you made before. I am only here to do one thing for you and that is to say: the time has come for you to make that choice and you’ve made it now, now own it as yourself, own it as yours, not as something that I intended for you, but its your own choice, its your own free will and you are allowing that to shift you in each moment of time as you move through here, so that the transformation that you are looking for can occur. If not physically, at least consciously, so that you have got that which you have been looking for, for the last 30 years. OK? It’s open and available and its here for you and the only thing that will shut it down is your own self-condemnation and so thats the only unforgivable sin, because until you let that go: you can’t be yourself.

Dave: ha, ha.

Good, good. 

Dave: I’m good with that.

You’ve got it, you’ve got it. Good, I’m proud of you actually, because: now we have “this” and what ever it is that brought us to “this” is OK, OK? 

Dave: yes.

Anytime you can share a state of enlightenment with somebody, no matter what it took to get there: it flip-pen worked, so don’t condemn any part of it. OK? Don’t condemn any of it because it got you to “this.” Now, you don’t keep doing it, or you don’t keep “this” OK? It got you to this and now: you just enjoy and relax and allow. OK? Because you don’t know what to do with this yet, but it knows what to do with you: as long as you surrender to it and you can keep tabs on it moment to moment, you can ask in each moment: is this better than it was in the moment before? Yes, A lot better. Well then: you keep allowing, you keep allowing for more, more and more expansion, more and more freedom, more and more love channeling through you to everyone and everything without respect to any idea, belief or decision.

Dave: thats my idea.

Make your love an irresistible attraction to everyone and everything by allowing it to be eternal, unconditional and divine. OK? There, yes, yes, yes, yes, just let that, just let change your heart. Yes, yes, its changing mine too. Really well done, good, good job. Mmm. 

I apologize if this is uncomfortable for you in anyway. Its new for us too.

I’ve been dabbling in consciousness and spirituality for 30 years and what I have found is you just have to go with whatever is in front of you in any moment. I just recognize it for what it is and then just share: that you know that there are extraordinary possibilities regardless of our circumstances. OK?

Dave, yes. 

OK, I think we are good now. I’m probably going out of town tomorrow and won’t be back for a month or two, but I expect you to send me a little note on face book every few days now. OK?

Dave: yep, when I get my new place you can come and check it out. 

Keep us both up to date and especially thank Danna. She is a being who is so naturally loving and extraordinary in every way I just knew I had to shock you and her presence here did that and she is here of her own free will to say: be at peace, be at peace and let all of those desires for things to be different than the way that they are go and embrace the love thats the truth of you instead. OK? See you next time my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment