Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Every wish and dream fulfilled

A visit with my Yogi friend.


If your going to be a married yogi, you just can’t “not be successful” in maintaining your financial obligations for your family. You have to create abundance, you can’t be an ascetic and a family man yogi, because the stresses and obligations of a family man prevent peace and contemplation and so its like what Maharishi said: find something to do that you can do easily and leave behind when you are with your family and working your “real” job. 

k. I am a bit of an empath, I can connect to people and feel what is going on with them through my own body and with that I have been able to experience the results of a number of esoteric and metaphysical disciplines and paths by connecting to them and absorbing it directly from the source. Something that I have never ask you for is: if it were possible for me to know everything that you know and understand everything that you understand and be aware and conscious where you are aware and conscious, so that I have the full experience of what you have been able to manifest for yourself in terms of consciousness and enlightenment, if that were possible, would you let me download it without-earning it, would you allow it to just flow through you and come to me?

K:……

I wasn’t asking that question so that we could have a discussion about it, I was asking so the it would allow for the initiation of the experience and as soon as you started talking, it happened. 

If it were possible for you to communicate in words that which would awaken me, what would you say that would allow me to awaken? We tend to focus our daily dedication towards a future event that we don’t have absolute certainty is going to happen for us and so thats why my path is the opposite of that. It is: what can I experience right now? How much of eternity can I know in this instant? As your friend I say thank you and I am going to open and receive everything that you are going to enlighten me with.

What I am able to experience here, is me waking up from that other realm. It’s not me “going there” its me “there”coming-here and then waking up as that. It’s and explosive myself, of my knowing, of my presence, and its brutally true. The resistances that I normally have to sticking-up for myself, making things right. When I awaken, I don’t have any hold-back from communicating, so the shutdowns that I have in my personality, the personification of the identity: those go away and whats left is who I am when they are gone and who I am when they are gone is transcendental. It’s a miracle, it’s beyond my human comprehension and it’s a shock, a good shock: it starts with my feeling overcome and the shifts and movements and vibrational frequency goes from gross to a very fine, fine and ever increasing expansion out into the universe and the frequency is then no longer something that I am paying attention to, but I know one thing for sure: I’m universally conscious, I’m connected and its here to be how I know myself in the body, its here to reclaim a unique observation point of: “I AM this body as a universal consciousness.”

What my process is, is I just surrender to that, because in my normal state of consciousness I am separate from God: God is something else, over there, a description of something that is something that is separate from me and so even with that separation, I have had enough experiences with spirit, that I know that I can trust God, I know I can trust the universe, I Know that I can trust that it is safe for me to surrender to the divine and so I just say: OK, I surrender and then I really do. I don’t think about the words, I just feel what I am in this body and I feel where there’s density, suffering and unconsciousness and I just embrace it. I choose to be enlightened there, I choose to dive to the depths of my trauma and awaken there. So thats what I do and when I do: reality changes. Reality goes from my worrying about this or that to where it “sings” and its glorious and magical and then at some point it turns back off again and I am barely even aware that its gone, because once you are asleep again you don’t have a reference point for it, you don’t have an identity of yourself as transcendent when you drop out of that consciousness. There is no life line to it in terms of self identifying as a eternally free being that is able to come and go and operate as he wishes to here because universal consciousness is what it is: within an identity. So at that level, you can’t have any issues with this reality because it becomes subservient to you and its not even anything that you need to say or do: your presence alone awakens that people around you temporarily when they are in your presence. 

There is some sort of radiance that goes on that is irresistible to not go into a harmonic resonance with and yet within myself: there is always something that won’t let go. There is always something thats holding on and I never know what it is and my experience of it is suffering and so what I do and what my process is, is to embrace my suffering absolutely until it realizes its freedom.

K:…….

My breath has only suspended a handful of times, but it always gets very shallow and sometimes it might me a minute or two between breaths. I remember the first time it happened to me, because I had smoked some pot to assist my meditation and all of a sudden I realize that I am not breathing and that I don’t need to breath and my body is somehow being sustained without the need for oxygen. I feel my skin breathing or absorbing energy that sustaining the body and it continues on minute after minute effortlessly. 

Can I ask your indulgence on some things? Lets just acknowledge to all that is divine that the rules for humanity are for humanity and the rules for those that don’t need to be governed are different: those that don’t need to be restrained because they will never harm another are allowed greater freedom spiritually and thats who we are at our best and because of that I believe that we are not subject to hierarchy, of guru-disciple relationships, of any prerequisite whatsoever for any degree of enlightenment that I choose to experience myself as. I don’t believe in agreeing in limiting myself in that way because there is a “tradition” that purports that I should be limited. But, I believe that there is something extraordinary, delicious and wonderful about Maharishi. I know there is and so the rules of his organization are not rules for those who are enlightened or those who simply choose for enlightenment and freedom for themselves. So let me know Maharishi now through you. You don’t have to know how, you are doing it already. It is flowing into me from you. You don’t have to do anything, he does it. You surrender to his will, you don’t have to do anything other than say Gods will be done or Maharishi’s will be done and if he chooses to reveal himself fully to me through you, then thats his choice. Right? I’m not asking you to consciously do anything other than to say: I don’t know why your asking me that David, but you know: whatever it is that Maharishi is willing to bless you with, I am certainly not going to restrain it.

K…...

I know how it works on the subtle levels. The reason that I am asking you this is I have to give credence to every other point of view who seems to have one that is serving them well. I have to give credence to people who are obviously present here in an extraordinary way, so all I am asking for is anything that limits that in you, to surrender and just allow me to know you in your highest and best in this moment and to feel what that is. 

K:…

I am not unfamiliar with Maharishi, what I am unfamiliar with is how his relationship with you has benefited you and if there is anything about it that I don’t know and understand and so what I am looking for right now is and experiential understanding of your disciple-guru relationship with Maharishi so that I can determine the effectiveness and the workability of it. 

Can I tell you what my purpose in life is K? It is the codification of what works in creating a transcendence presence for yourself here. It is what every Guru has wished to do and failed to the degree that they were not surrounded by people as enlightened as they were. That has to be the beginning step for success for a Guru to be able to call himself successful is to have enlightened disciples while you are living and working with them. Life should not be a struggle for a Guru in enlightening the people who surround him and so what is it that makes the failure of consciousness so universally pervasive here? Thats why I am here and I am dissecting it from the bottom of the cesspool up. Thats why I have had all of the experiences that I have had in life, because I had to see where everybody had stuck them selves and where they couldn’t regain their consciousness as a result  and what the mechanisms are to unwind the choices that have resulted in unconsciousness.

I probably would have gotten a lot further and faster if I had studied anyone diligently, but what I found within myself was every time I looked: they all basically claim to be masters and yet at the same time were observable not divine in their presence, in their movement, there was nothing transcendent about their presence and so I couldn’t take any example of anyone here on earth as the way to go, because I am not looking to transcend my way out of here, I am looking to actualize transcendence here, not somewhere else. I’m looking to awaken humanity like Maharishi wanted to, but in such as way that it is an irresistible force like you described your experience with Maharishi. You felt an irresistible download of consciousness from him to you that was shocking. So what is it that selectively disseminates that? What is it that limits the physical dimensions of it? What is it that increases the effectiveness of it and the ease in which others go into a harmonic resonance with that so that they naturally like a flower just open up to their own transcendence? 

K: Well, theres an awful lot of people that talk about this and make claims to be teachers and I’m not sure about this but I am more and more convinced that most of them were doing the best that they could, but they were’t really truly transcendent and I hate to use this word: transcendent divine masters, but I believe that Maharishi was such a person. 

I believe he was too, but I don’t believe he went as far as he wanted to, I don’t believe he was as effective as he wanted to be, because I believe that if he had come here in the entirety of the truth of his self, that the world would have been forever changed nearly instantly as a result. 

K: the problem was that he was so advanced and we were all so primitive. Evolution is a process that doesn’t happen overnight.

I can’t accept that though, if I accept that point of view then I limit myself to it.

K: it doesn’t change overnight.

It changes it instantly for the worse for me if I accept that point of view at all. If I accept that point of view for myself: I become a seeker, I become someone who doesn’t have, somebody who doesn’t know.

K: we’re talking about two different things. I’m not talking about somebody that has perviously done the work and their nervous system is evolved enough to support higher states. I’m talking about people who have realized what the limitations of the physical world are and are striving to purify their nervous systems so they can experience higher states and thats the category that almost everybody falls in to.

I would say that thats the category that I fall into myself.

K: it doesn’t serve those people to jack themselves off and say all you have to do is just: get it. I am unequivocally convinced that thats bullshit: that you can’t just get it, it doesn’t happen like that. The people that are talking that talk have not even had the most primitive experiences. Nothing happens without having the spinal cord purified and the energy piercing through the chakras and going up to the top. It just doesn’t happen. You don’t obtain stillness by wanting to, you don’t obtain contemplation by trying to be contemplative. It doesn’t happen like that, its an active process. Let me explain it to you the way that I see it, because I was thinking about this recently on and off. Its like and its like an inverted bulb, that is the brain or the consciousness and is like a thermometer and this is just for the purpose of the stillness analogy: if that fluid is up to the top filling half of the bulb, there are still going to be ripples in it, it still is going to be rocking around, there is still a chance for it to have movement. The only time that it ever becomes absolutely full with no possibility of any movement so there is perfect stillness is when the entire thing becomes filled because there is no place for the fluid inside to actually move. So thats how breathing becomes refined: when the prana gets up there, the movement of it makes it impossible when you are sitting for physical activity, it just stops as it gets filled up. I was thinking on what you said earlier and I haven’t seen that many people and while I did not go to India: its not different than it is here, to the extent that there are ten million people over there saying that they are enlightened gurus and the reality is that there are probably 9,999, 9991/2 who are self deluded or on a con, because that is what being a guru is in India for the most part. Its a con so that you can be fed, don’t have to work and have people adore you and have women and all of the rest of it. It is an incredibly cynical thing but thats the reality over there. To have someone who is truly enlightened like a shining beacon: there are some of them and certainly more than there are in the Rockies, in the whole and India is the home of the Veda. I am just saying I don’t know that they are out there for every single person on the street to find. 

I agree 100% what I am saying is: I am here for that experience of that for myself.

K: for the ones that came here, its obvious that most were frauds to one degree or another. What was his name in New York Chin Moi? Ahmed Masai? Yogananda, all of them. I don’t think any of them were there except for Maharishi and the interesting thing is that he stopped talking about it in terms of yoga. Its how he removed himself from that arena. Anyway you asked me what I get and I get a continual influx of that universal Shacti and it is directly related to my relationship with him.

OK, can that flow through you?

K: thats another question I often asked myself: was this going to happen anyhow? This awakening of kundalini? You read about it here and there, for most people I think it is bullshit: yogi Baga? Was a bullshit artist: everybody was supposed to get kundalini awakening from him. Multkananda’s successor was bullshit. Hari Harrananda was bullshit. The answer to that came to me the night Maharishi dropped the body: I had always wondered if it would go away when he removed himself from this sphere of the universe but he did not remove himself; the night he dropped the body, I didn’t know it in advance, but when he dropped the body I was stricken with such an enormous influx of kundalini shactki  that I couldn’t handle it. And then the next day I found out that when that happened that was when he was leaving the physical body. Its anecdotal to you because I am telling you but it wasn’t anecdotal to me it was a direct experience.

That’s what I am asking for is for it not to be anecdotal to me, for it to be a direct experience by your giving me permission to experience that.

K: the best way for you to do it is to go and do what Maharishi asked to get hooked up.

No, no, tonight right now is what I am saying. 

K: I tell you what: we can hang up and I will sit and meditate for an hour and you sit and meditate for an hour, that will make the most sense.

All I am asking for is for you to mentally give permission for any sort of transmission that occurs . 

K: sure, you mean like a vampire you are asking if you can come in? You can’t come in until the person says yes? 

The opposite: you as the connecter to Maharishi have to give permission for me to experience what you experience of him or I don’t.

K: I am going to send you a video of Marishi and another of Guru Dev.

I appreciate that and I will watch them with interest, but what I want you to realize that what I am asking about is This Moment of Consciousness that we are sharing Right Now, if you will give your conscious permission for me to download from Maharishi through you what ever Maharishi would like me to know that I don’t know.

K: there is no difference between Guru Dev and Maharishi, they were the same thing.

You didn’t hear what I said: wether its Guru Dev or Maharishi makes no difference to me. I’m just asking you to enlighten me with your experience of them and allow the to flow through you to me, thats all.

K: my experience of them is the influx of the shacti that happens every time that I sit and meditate.

I am not asking for a verbal explanation of it, I am asking for your physical and mental relaxation into allowing that to occur.

K: well your welcome to try.

I don’t need to try, I’m wide open. I’m just asking for your indulgence in allowing it to occur.

K: then your welcome to experience it.

Thank you God, thats what I was looking for. Thank you, K. 

K: there you go, you should watch this wonderful video also.

Thats all you need to do to give the gift, you don’t have to explain it to anybody: you just have to be the living presence of that consciousness yourself and that occurs by there not being a you. You know that, you just allow it to become you and you realize yourself as it, as your truth, as it always has been. And as you allow me to be blessed by the consciousness of Maharishi and Guru Dev, you’re oriented to embodying that truth yourself.

K: I am going through a strange reality which is not what I want to be seeing. Ha, ha, you were so patient and Maharishi was so patient with the morons he talked to, he was so unbelievably patient: being interviewed by people like Howard Stern, can you imagine? 

Yes, Mmm. 

K: you should listen to this, this is appropriate to what you think and feel and look at this whole situation.

I am actually in the middle of receiving what I ask for, as it flows through you and what I am doing is I am allowing it to transform any confusions that I have that it can clear up. I am allowing it to release me from my limitations, confusions and misunderstandings that cause me to diminish and entrap myself in any way. So I surrender to whatever is conscious supremely, whatever is divinely aware that I can connect to anytime that I realize that I’m not and so what ever it is that I can know the divine experience through including Maharishi: I am wide open experientially in this moment, my complete attention is on it. UmHmm and in that I am cleansed from my inner suppression of my consciousness and spirit by the suffering as it knows its existence to be here. My consciousness here is encased in a solidity. The history of this body and of its linage, is not one of freedom and yet it is the one that I’ve got and so I have to make available to myself every short cut that there is for allowing this body to transcend its limitations so that I can embrace it with my consciousness without a filter confusing me as to who I am. The body is a filter that is so messed up that it twists my consciousness to the point of my not recognizing myself and that is what you are helping me with tonight with the consciousness and presence of Maharishi and Guru Dev. Your allowing them to bless me with an experience of them within the core of my own being. I am going into a cathartic release as a result of it with my body heaving in relief, so thats how you get assistance from the divine as you look for whatever access points there are to it and you just plug into them as well as you are allowed to, until you reawaken yourself and don’t need to. But, for me it is the same as for you: its all about clearing the body from all of those things that prevent enlightenment from being normal. Are you still here?

K: yes, go ahead.

Its not just words, enlightenment is us already. Its these bodies that confuse us into believing that were not enlightened here. So What is it? What is it? What is the final step? What can we do that transforms these bodies into clear vessels of divine presence? Is there anything that we can do or is it just continued simple surrender? Is there an identity that we can carry on as us in a state of enlightenment in these bodies? Or, is it just absolute surrender to the infinite that creates the transformation. What are our options here in terms of a continuity of a transcendent consciousness being normal for us? As being our baseline consciousness? How does our baseline consciousness become the transcendent? Um Hmm, OK. And, how can we fully and willingly embody that so that we shut down ourselves never again or at least fully open up in this moment so that there is no aspect of it that we don’t know and understand? 

K: the answer to the question that you are asking is: you need to get hooked up with whatever best delivers it. Theoretically, its infinite, but the experience is that creatures appear in this physical realm in various stages of evolution. From less evolved and so less capable of experiencing transcendent consciousness and the more evolved and since you don’t know where you are. My point was what will allow you to experience that is the refinement of the nervous system and you get that by connecting to a real guru.

Don’t you realize that whats what I asked for and received tonight by setting up the request the way that I did so that there is a hookup with Maharishi and it has already occurred, you facilitated that already, its done.

K: I don’t think so, maybe it is. …...

That was my experience and what we have been going through since you said OK. Now if it is not enough, we will see. But, right now it is moving, dissolving and clarifying the body. Good night K, thanks for putting up with me. Because I have a considerable amount of subconscious and unconsciousness still within me, hearing words like that help move me through those things, because I have a tendency to condemn myself to the point of where I wonder if I do any good and have any friends and have been a net contributor to this reality of not? So its nice, when I hear somebody say something nice about me as it gives me a point in the internal fight I have about being worthy or not even though I know it is a discussion that cannot be won. Its one where you realize that you don’t have to be worthy, you only have to be willing. 

K:……..

Right back at you, all of it, every wish and dream fulfilled, I give them my blessing for their fulfillment. Good night.

OK, now thats that and thats done, what is it possible now for my consciousness to be here and may that be here freely and easily. 

1 comment:

  1. Lauren8:41 PM


    David please share what you have found so far to be the relult of your visit and session with your Yogi friend. I have experienced a connection and worked with a yogi who I was told is a guide and no longer enbodied. Working with his energy was the means for the marriage of enlightement through Christ consciousness and universal / transcendental consciousness.

    ReplyDelete