Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Allow them all to be brilliant

I am creating in each instance, the entirety of my experience here. As my experience here could be anything, I have to ask myself, of what value to me are these experiences that I do not enjoy?



If anything is possible from moment to moment and we are capable of creating wonderfully complex realities instantly, Why are we in this one? It has to be by choice, so why not be here fully enjoying divine grace on earth?

We allow our self, to reveal the truth of our self, to our self now.

We are willing to know our eternal truth.

You are creating everything in your experience, so how can you judge another for being as you demand that they be?

Allow them all to be brilliant. Feel that resistance? There is your decision to create this reality that you do not enjoy.

Allow all to be brilliant.

I am creating this experience, moment by moment in it's totality. Am I going to continue to create as I have, or do I choose to create something new and wonderful?

I am ready to be a conscious Creator.

Immanuall