Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

how did you start your divine journey

i so enjoy your post -i was wondering how did you start your divine journey and would you give information on how your first started your daily practice - -did you set a time each day to mediate and were you discourage at first or not ? just curious love peace linda.

Dear linda,

I started as a divine being interested in the embodiment of divinity. Took a body, went unconscious and began the process of experiencing creation as a creation.

Mormon upbringing, then a few laps around the seeking pool Scientology, Energy work, healers, gurus, then realized that contacting the divine directly was the only path for me.

Many awakenings, many returns to solidity and conflict. A few experiences with absolute freedom which shocked my body and ego.

Relaxing into the embrace of the divine and allowing God to take over, always wakes me up again.

Ending my business affairs now that interfere with my spiritual freedom and preparing to embrace life as my eternal self.

Focus most of my awareness on the state and placement of my consciousness. Meditate as I can throughout each day. Then crossover and realize how silly it is to seek something that I already am.

Write about my experiences, process and meditations several times a week and post them here.
Thanks for your appreciation, it is why I keep sharing.

Kind regards,
Immanuall