Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What is it that we fear of within our self?

I am more able all of the time. Bringing clarity to each situation and circumstance.

Let go of all this confusion about how things are and how things are divinely manifested.

I am in harmony with all. I allow myself to behave appropriately in all circumstances.

Prioritize your activities according to what you will enjoy the most both short and long term.

I come here only as the truth of my eternal self.

This pain is a false self, let it go.

What is it that we fear of, within our self?

That you should know, for that which is unknown to you. You are unconscious of and are thus vulnerable to their control. Live a divine life, show a divine being, do not presume to teach from a point of view of not knowing all the truth of your teaching.

Worship the lord of all, in the splendor of his wholeness. He is as you are, as one you are with him, one whole complete consciousness of all as divine.

I don't believe in the concept of a reality that I don't enjoy, or that does not enjoy me. My priority is my family and expressing my love to them.

Expand out your awareness untill you encompass the point of view that you love all creation, it takes an expansive awareness.

Immanuall