Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Where is all of the willingness to not know in me?

How expanded does your point of view need to be for your problems to stop being problems and to have available to you, multiple, pleasurable, harmonious, solutions?

Allow God, your body to ascend.
Don't expect someone to do better.
Don't expect anything from anyone.
Observe don't expect, observe and be free, observe all to know all.
Observe the willingness to not know, in you and you will find your freedom.

Where is all of the willingness to not know in me?
I observe all of the willingness to not know in me and I know that I want to know it now.
I am willing to know it all,
be it all,
have it all.
As a wonderful,
joyful,
fully
divinely
loving
peace
man.

Be aware as broadly as it takes for you to be absolutely free, for all, from all, to all. Now is all that is real and you can change things as you wish.

I want to know what will happen, before I do things.

Allow God to transform your body into a body of light.
Allow God his body.
Allow the body of God to be as he chooses it to be.

Immanuall