Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Your friends will all love you being yourself

I AM you. You are I AM, unwilling to know self as I AM.
A partial God, part God, part creation.
The Almighty I AM,
as I am not.

Not, knot, naught,
God I AM.
Not , not, not,
able I AM.

Am, am, am,
Stopped up and damned.
Am, am, am,
able to know that I AM.

Me, me, me,
I sit in a tree.
My, my, my,
I think I can fly.

Why, why, why,
Oh why should I die?
Freedom, freedom, freedom,
the death of the I.

We, we, oui,
I AM that I AM.
Can, can, can,
be God as a man.

No, no, know,
I've lied to myself.
For I am free,
without MYself.

One by one,
I reclaim all to myself.
Whole, holy, home,
I'm back in the zone.

I am here to be free,
free from limits and fear.
Here, hear, here,
is ended my tears.

My self, my God,
my God, my self
My whole is a part,
part you and me too.

I AM that I AM,
That I am now free.
I am that I am,
at least now three.

Me, you and we,
are together again.
All are for one,
and won is for all.

Before "you" jump into the waters of God, consider the life that you will be leaving:

A lifeless life,
a life full of strife.
A lesser life,
than a God like man.

A foolish ego,
judge, jury and the condemned.
Come mend and end,
the separation dead end.

God loves life and life loves God.
Be here as yourself,
selfless all,
divine one.

Your friends will all love you being yourself.

Godly friends,
selfless ends,
never ending,
lovers of life.

Immanuall