Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

There is no race for God consciousness

We are bringing consciousness into your real life now. Real consciousness, awareness of reality as it is.

We allow everything to inspire us to know that we are God.

I AM the one considering this reality into existence.

So why am I in resistance to reality as it is? Why am I in resistance to this reality? I choose a more joyful reality.

So experience a more joyful reality then.

Is this where I should be loving?

It's where you are and what you do. There is no race for God consciousness. There is no "one" winner. If you win, they all win.

Your faith in God has made you whole.

Immanuall