Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am not a player in this game.

I have written a number of times about surrender and letting go of lower consciousness and keep getting asked how do you do it?

You do it by being done with it, what ever it is. Some things that come to mind are:

I am not interested in how that works out.

I am not invested in that anymore.

The operations, cause and effect at that level of consciousness does not engage me.

I am not a player in this game.

I do not have a dog in this fight.

I am not interested in having my primary consciousness engaged in this conflict as a participant.

I am through with this over, finished and done.

Let the dead bury the dead.


These work to give you some detachment from what has trapped your awareness. You then have some measure of freedom to reorient. To ask the questions and receive the answers to questions like:

Who was I before I took my first Identity?

Who am I as an eternal being?

And from there you begin the experiential journey that is non verbal, where you learn to trust freedom. Where you realize your self as whole and complete, needing nothing and having all.

Immanuall