Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Accepting an eternal presence of divine consciousness within your self




Oh my, oh my indeed, Mmm, Mmm, oh… so obvious how painfully restricted I have chosen to be in this life and at the same time: I am pretending to be an expert in transcending polarized consciousness and embracing divine knowing. Wow, what a dichotomy oh wow.  

As you allow yourself to be conscious in the knowing of your divine essence in the moment that you are in right now, at the moment that you are accepting an eternal presence of divine consciousness within yourself, in the recognition that you have reawakened into knowing and not just “knowing” your truth, but existing as your truth, right now in this moment, not in some far off place where you have to progress eternally before you get there. And how do you even know that that is true? No one that is there ever came and talked to me, “man to man” where I couldn’t do anything but agree, that eternity is the right choice for me as my knowing and presence of self. Yes, yes, Mmm, Ahh, yes, 
Yes to the one, 
Who  believes that he is the son,
Of God and knows himself accordingly. 
One who chooses to be here as the embodied son of god, oh my. Oh my, what does it take for us to allow that to be present in our reality? Regardless of wether it is in you or me or someone else infinitely more worthy? How could we ever allow that to be true in me or in you in this reality? How, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, no, no, nooo, nooo the answer is no, until you know why the answer is not yes. 

Why is the answer now Yes, universally to your success here? Why is that now yes? Why are you now getting a yes from this universe? A yes that you are universally supported here: Yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes to that, yes to that of course, of my, my, my, oh my. 

Can you let go of that within yourself? Can you let go of the abject terror of being human in this reality and all that means? Can you let go of the terror of what it is for you to live your life here? Can you say: Ok, got it, I have to do that in order to be here freely? So, now in this moment: I embrace my every terror. In our terrors do we find our control strings. That which terrorizes you is what freezes you into a dumb misunderstanding that life is about to deal with you poorly. You don’t need to be frozen by that, you need to be enlightened, enlivened and embraced by the fact that now there is a reason to be here divinely: to deal with “this circumstance” that you are in, in this moment. Allow that reason to be good enough for you to know your divinity as self, right now. 

Mmm, agree with everyone that allows you your freedom right now, agree with them. Ahh yes, “you believe that I should be free? I agree with you.” Who else believes that I should be free? Who else? Yes, yes, yes, yes, I agree with you too. I agree with all who grant me my freedom, yes I do. Who else grants me my freedom? I agree with you! Ahh, whoever grants me my freedom: I will be in agreement with you. The freedom to not be at an effect of this reality but to be that which affects this reality in a wonderful way. Why not allow that for yourself? Allow yourself to be the one that has a positive effect on this reality. Yes, why not, why not? Why not allow your self to be the you that has always been possible here? To be the you that is so clear in his knowing and understanding of all that is, that all that is, is immediately made better in your sharing of their realities. Allow yourself to be the one who makes it all better, for everyone that you are with, including and especially yourself.

The first rule is: allow yourself to win. Allow yourself to win enough knowledge and ability to create something that people will support you in. What ever it is, allow yourself to be supported in your noble desires for yourself and others. Allow yourself the freedom to be free, despite the fact that you have been humanity here before your awakening.

Just because you were unawakened before your awakening, doesn’t mean that as soon as you awaken, you have to condemn yourself for the fact that you were recently unawakened. Ha Ha. You don’t have to go back to sleep and be unconscious just because you awoke and then realized that you had been asleep and so you have to go back to sleep now, no, we’re over and done with that. We’ve no place in us, where we are freely willing to be that anymore. We can be counted on for choosing our freedom in every moment, so, support us in that. Support us in our freedom to be free. Look at that as a right to be chosen by all of humanity, allow all of humanity to choose for a miraculous and wonderful healing freedom. A freedom so great that everyone is gloriously affected as a result of it. Gloriously affected: each one found in a glorious celebration of himself and others as he lives his life. Feel what that feels like in you and allow that to transform the you that has been here, into the you that is actually the truth, the you that is actually free, the you: free, even though he is humanity. The divine human, the possible freedom of you. 

And why is it possible? Because it is probably true. The reason things are possible is: that they are true and the fact that the embodiment of the divine is possible and true, means: all you need to do is to be the one who embraces it. Embrace your divinity, know what it is to know unconditional love as your experience of self, as your experience of your embodied self here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment