Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, September 03, 2012

The restoration of the divine Goddess




Allow the purpose of what ever it is that you are doing in life moment by moment to be administered by your realization of the divine as the truth of yourself. Move through life as the divine flow, with the divine flow, move and flow as the divine. How?  Ask yourself: how do I move, how do I flow? 

Well, if you don’t know, you just stop trying to figure it out. Relax and say: I’m ready, I’m ready and I know that my truth is revealed to myself moment by moment, according to my allowance and willingness to receive that and realize what it is. Willingly receive what ever it is that never changes, as the truth of you. Allow this manifest body of polarized creation and know what it is to know self divinely. 

Body to body, identity to identity, we look at each other knowing all the things that we have thought and spoken and considered about each other. Virtually none of it is our truth, the truth of self, or the truth of the other. So look and know what it is to actually know, what is eternally true about the other. What is the truth of your divine brother? And what is the truth of my divine sister? Can we receive that divine knowing of the divinity of the other in that sense of self that we embody here? 

Relax into that, what is it to know another, a very flawed other, a seemingly imperfect other, as the perfection of their divine self in form? Allow yourself to know me as that, as I allow me to know you as your eternally divine truth. As I observe you I… Oh, wow... let go of so many judgements and I welcome the truth of you instead, not my opinion of you. Don’t allow my opinion of you to define yourself in what you consider yourself to be. I take it all back, it was all wrong.

A shared experience of the divine self with the other, it’s the only thing that we wish for ourselves and the other. We wish for divine truth to be known by all, by each self, by all selves and certainly by all those, especially for those who are willing to know that. Be willing, be able, be free. Be free here and now, with me. There... open up that door, and allow the light of eternity to shine through all that has been identified as you here. 

Hmm, and why not? Why not? Come on Lauren, a pretense is no substitute for the truth. No more pretending, no more shaping of yourself from that which you learned from others, no more. No more, no more, you are finished with that. Every one else: everyone else, including me, was wrong about you. We were all wrong, we were all wrong and on behalf of every embodied being that ever had any opinion, judgement, or observation about who and what you are: we take it all back, it wasn’t true, we weren’t looking at the whole truth. We couldn’t see you, we didn’t know you, we didn’t know ourselves. We didn’t know ourselves when we judged you. We didn’t know the truth, that you truly are. So please, please, allow us to know what that is, show us the way, allow us to feel the divine flow freely through you to us. Please heal us, heal that which we have considered to be damaged, with the truth of your divinity. Allow me to be whole, by feeling the whole truth of you. Bless me with your divinity, let me know the goddess, let me feel what it is for a divine Goddess to be present with me, giving me her blessing, as you. Yes, open up to that: the flow of the divine Goddess as you. Shifting, harmonizing and healing the imbalances in the reality that surrounds your body, by the radiance of who you are in truth: divine radiance, the embodied Goddess. Allow that to change all in me that recognizes not, my divinity. And bless me that I may allow my self to surrender to, the presence of the divine in another, so that I may reawaken to the knowledge of the divine self that I am. 

Lauren: you are that David.

Mmm, I’m interested in having my sense of self, my identified self, my limited self, my false self, fully realize that truth. To have my eternal truth be the “normal me” and yours be the normal you and now I, in return of your gift: I allow the divine to flow from me to you, so that you may know, that I know, who you are and that, when we interact, we both realize our eternal truth in that interaction and know that we’re here to embody that for ourselves first and then for our friends who are willing to know our truth, but we for ourselves, choose to be able to walk in our truth, for ourselves, always. Always true to ourselves. Never deviating as a result of anything in this reality. For there is no need to change the truth of ourselves to fit the circumstances of others.  Our truth does not require us to force our truth upon others, it only requires that we maintain our conscious knowing of our truth regardless of who and what we are dealing with in this life on this earth.

All those things that are in disharmony in your life; they don’t matter now. There will be time tomorrow to do things, that need to be done, but right now, right now: relax into the truth of God, until there is no truth of God that you don’t know and that you don’t embody and that you haven’t realized fully as your own. 

I really appreciate your willingness to let me do this with you, because there are not very many people who do and certainly very few as willing as you to help me facilitate myself, in my embracing of all that I am. Thank you and continue to allow the divine to be known here through you, at least to me right now. Allow me to know the divine as you, allow me to know the divine as you, allow us all to know the divine as you. Which only means that, if we choose to know the divine; at that point, we can readily experience that, through you. The divine never imposes itself upon another, any time a brother, a sister, a mother, a child, wishes to know eternal truth: it just flows from us freely, fully, truthfully and plainly, so that when one wishes to know the truth: one knows it, because we allow it to flow through us unimpeded, uncensored and uncontrolled by anything that is less that divine in it’s awareness of self. Only the divine chooses the form and communication of divinity, nothing less than that can, so don’t fear what you may see, what you may do, what you may become, because none of it is going to be decided on that level. 

The restoration of the divine, the restoration of the divine, the physical restoration of the divine, as you, as you, I know, its funny, Hmm? The restoration of the divine Goddess and God, the whole truth, the whole truth of all. Ahh… Allow that to be known, as you.

Mmm, thank you, thank you again to be willing to host me, to humor me, to show me the way of the embodied divine consciousness. 

There’s no unfulfilled purpose in us, so let go of all that seems to have an unfulfilled purpose, because it’s all been fulfilled in the perfection of the divine being allowed to move through us, unimpeded and uncontrolled by unconsciousness. Our consciousness that is less than divine, surrenders to divinity. Our consciousness that is divine embraces all of ourselves and loves it unconditionally. 

Allow to come into your awareness, your closest interaction with another that has not been the realization of the divine and the receipt of unconditional love by the other, of your words and actions from you. Allow the shifts in you, so that the other, wether it be a brother, sister, father, mother, husband or wife; allow the other to be free, to be whole and holy, and to know that unconditional love is what you hold for them, is what you flow them. Allow them to know that you have been transformed and changed. At least by the fact that it’s obvious to them that you love them abundantly and beautifully, in such an incredibly aware way: that it’s irresistible. It cannot be rejected, It can only be surrendered to. It’s a receipt of the divine embrace by that which was damned from knowing it, from knowing themselves as that. Un-damn yourself by opening to the divine embrace of self, by the divine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment