Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Remember: no one has to be worthy of the divine to choose it.


Where does this free up for me dramatically? Where does my reality open to the divine? Where am I able to experience that freedom within myself? It is just so excruciating right now, god bless us to be able to move freely with that so that it is just a pure blessing to experience it that way. How do you experience your divine awareness beautifully? As a glorious release of that which was untrue for you? How do you experience that glorious rebirth as an actual glorious rebirth? 

Friends, this is what I need: I need my freedom to do this without you stopping me or penalizing me for not happening the way that you want it to. But just know that the way that we all want it to go is exactly the way that I am working on expressing here, so don’t require that I be something else. Don’t demand that I be something else other than  that which the capability of realizing the divine experience of self as my experience of self here. 

The experience of the divinity of self is a rare and wonderful occurrence and a wonder for all who perceive any part of it. 

Regardless of what you know that the truth of self is, allow that as the experience of yourself as that you have chosen in this moment. Allow that you to experience the realization of the infinite, instead of the finite only. The realization of the finite and the infinite together, resulting in the glorious celebration of shared truth. 

Wake up here and now. Wake up, that’s what reality is telling you: so do it, awaken where you are. The reality here is requesting your perfection and is in agreement with your perfection becoming wonderfully true for you. 

Its not a lot to ask of you to allow the divine to be the truth of you in each moment. Really, how great of an effort should that have to be, so that for the other; you do what they choose for their brother and have that brother (you) choose for the best for self and others. The eternal blessing of freedom as a blessing from self.

Remember: no one has to be worthy of the divine to choose it. Nobody has to be worthy of the divine to choose it for themselves and allow that choice to transform them into a being that is true to what that is: a being that truly wishes the best for you that is possible and that is for God to be conscious in that body of yours, as you. I allow God to be conscious as you, that is the recipe for divinity. I allow God to be conscious as you, that is the blessing of others that will set you free: I allow God to be you. 

I do want you to consider wether or not I can have that from you. Wether you can give to me the possibility of being as completely free as I wish to? I’m here to be present and wish for that freedom for all reality. That is my purpose in life is as the wisher that all who choose their freedom in this reality right now: have that freedom. I am that which wishes that into action: the awareness of each point of view, of each I AM  manifestation here, willingly choosing for self an unconditional love and presence with the divine that blesses all.  

Well as you are writing this up later and feeling yourself as your human presence here: all of a sudden realize that your not you: you are your divine self now and forever. Thats right, be your divine self is my blessing to you, mu blessing of you, my chosen point of communication. You and the awareness  that you have just chosen and realized yourself as the divine you. 

Now when you seemingly challenge the status quo here: when you allow the divine flow near, near and dear to you, your truth. When you allow the glory of divinity to be the truth of you and me: my thats the way we both want to be here. 

The allowance that you must give reality as you begin to perceive it as divine, is the infinite ability to move as the divine moves it. You have to give all reality that freedom, to allow that which frees them divinely to do so. 

Allow the truth of divinity that is staring you in the face right now: to be seen by you. 

I need a change of heart here: from one who willingly fails to one that always succeeds. I love that this is not done adversely to others, seeing in them the best and allowing them to choose from there, what they wish for you. I need you at your best, so that it is your best that I get from you. 

You begin to realize divinity exactly where you denied it in your past and present: you begin to realize divinity there as you, regardless of what your intellectual point of view was before. When you felt the divine, you allowed its presence within yourself and allowed your presence as that to be here as you. 

Allow the patterns in you to recognize their divinity and go into a harmonic resonance with the divine. 

(telephone call)

Steve: I am headed to bed.

Just one exercise then, 

Steve: whats that?

As you take those next few steps to bed and relax yourself, allow yourself to feel what it is to allow reality to flow divinely. Watch it move and be in harmony with that expectation for yourself. Reality will move divinely with you as you move divinely with it. Thats about it talk to you tomorrow.

Steve: OK see you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment