Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, September 04, 2012


The question that I was going to ask you, was it felt to me like things were pretty much the same today after our session last night and I was going to ask: what is it that would allow there to be substantial change to occur? But, when I got quiet, it was very easy for me to notice the divine today, so how does it get any better than this? How do we fully release the sense of self that diminishes us or is in a state of fear? How do we open up to the knowing and loving of self so that thats our normal state of being here? 

OK, you notice that that step is fairly easy, you notice that the wished for state is not what you are experiencing, then there is an immediate realization that if that is not what you are experiencing then you're in a condition of confusion about how to change the state that you are in. You just need to know that you cant change from that state, all you can do is let go and observe that state that is struggling for change, that is dissatisfied with its beingness, and realize that that frustration in your experience of self is the frustration of living a life that is not the truth. So if you just let go of that and surrender to that divine truth that you are able to observe in that moment and yet not fully embody: let go of all that is not the embodiment of divine truth and just say: its not true, its not me .

Lauren: I feel like my divine truth is in conflict with most of the people who are close to me right now. I am trapped by the people that I love that don’t know me and don’t care and that seems to be making the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment