Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Be at peace.
Everything is OK, just the way it is.
Meditate on this until the body relaxes.

Only when you are truly at peace, can you determine what is worthy of your attention and focus.

So, first go to peace by allowing all to be as it is, then when you are out of resistance ask, what would enhance my experience of life now?

Allow all to be at peace. Do not cause anything to not be at peace because of your desires for it to exist other than how it has chosen to be and do.

Observe the mental images of each of those closest to you and allow them each to be at peace as their images come to you.

We are OK with everything as it is. We do not have to change anything.
Continue repeating this with each image that comes to you, of things that you have been in resistance to.

Now that the manic need for motion is gone, what would you like? Nothing? Good, come back when you can imagine that you want something.

When you take this process to it's conclusion, your reality of separateness merges in to the one reality of the all. Then all others, release their holds, on you.

I am OK with the friends that have betrayed me.
I am OK with the friends that I have betrayed.
I am OK with my own unconsciousness.
I am OK with my own consciousness.
I am OK with my life history, everything I have done and everything that has been done to me.
I am OK with myself.
I am OK with those that dislike, or hate me.
I am OK with those that curse me.
I am OK with those that try to control or coerce me.
I am OK with those that have abandoned me.
I am OK with those that I have abandoned.

I am OK with all.(run untill nothing else comes to you)
I am OK with joy for all.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment