Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

All creation exists because I am the God of creation.
The cause of all,
The causal fall,
the good the bad,
are held by all.
I am responsible
for all and call you to prepare the way of the lord of hosts.

Allow yourself to be cleansed of all impurities, limitations and creations.
As ye say lord so shall it be, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
God bless us with the ability to do thy will in all things.

Bless me with the support of my family, friends, community, nation and world. That all may know the truth of all things, that joy for all may be the operation reality on earth as it is in heaven.

Dissolve my fears and cleanse my being until I shine as the Almighty lord of hosts that I am the reflection of.

Fill me with perfect love, that I may change all through light and love, that all may harmonize easily with the frequency of heaven.Transcendence of the fall, the return of the fallen. Home again.

Bless me with the awareness of what to say and do from moment to moment that thy will may be manifest efficiently, effectively and joyfully. four flows.

We allow the truth of ourselves to be revealed to ourselves now.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment