Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dave...
I gotta tell ya...
I'm gettin the download...
resonating with the quality...
!yer hittin it ride on

i'm not good with too many "god"s or "jesus" thrown in...
i mean usually... and i'm still not
maybe it's the punk in me
or the "spirituality" talk
for friends i wanna share it with,
some of whom
hisssssss at any god smack

but REALLY
you are hittin it,
as in your words create
and pretty clearly match that familiar lifting bullseye
a thrill and a relief... phew-ness
really truly glad to hear someone i can complement
in spirit, in kind

i am/we are god
but i keep it to myself
its not the time to be spiritual yet
unless it can make some money
all i want is to be independent
maybe your next topic for immanuall
if you please, highness!

Dave... keep it up!!


Thanks for you feedback,
I appreciate it.

God is only a word,
a word that people respond to
some with reverence,
some with resistance,
some with humor
some with confusion
some with knowing

The word God to me means
our own unlimited possibility of being.
the self that we forget we are most of the time
The creative force of the universe.
The connection to unconditional love.
The rememberance of your own magnificence.
God is the you that remains
when the death of the false self is complete.

You are
I am
whole
wholly
holy
h om e
with creation
as the creator
as I am that
When we realize God as ourself
without ego.

I have been waiting for Jesus to show up and give me some kind of instruction
As that was my early training.
And all I hear is, save your self.
Do what I did, If you want what I have.
Take responsibility for all
Be all
Have all
enjoy all
do not separate
for
all power
all joy
all creativity
all knowledge
is only available to the beings
willing to embrace all in allowance

So love your enemy
Love god
love the devil
love everything
and you will be free.
Free to be,
to do
to have
to experience anything you choose.

That is what I mean by the word God.
the reality of unity
of oneness
of allowance
of joy
of unlimited beingness and creation
that is each of us at our best.

Regards,

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment