Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Monday, September 04, 2006

What does it take to have freedom of consciousness?

Credo of a Sovereign Consciousness

Do not struggle for consciousness.

If you are not conscious, you are not supposed to be consciousness.

Who says?

The Universe, in which you are manifest, says it is so.

Why should I consider the universe in which I am manifest, to have control over my consciousness? I am superior to this universe, as I am not limited to only, this universe.
I exist in and control other realities that this universe is not aware of, realities superior to and controlling of this universe. As a result of this, I am in control of the reality of my experience in this universe.

I now inform this universe, of my taking control of my consciousness and the right I have to do so, through my sovereign status here as a consciousness of the divine realms embodied.

We are consciousness of the divine realms.
That is what we are.
That is our identity if you need to gives us one.
Beyond identity we are.

How to control this universe?
By allowance and inspiration,
The Inspiration, that raises consciousness.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment