Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, July 02, 2010

Freedom of choice

A conversation with Sky Jones

The state of striving, becoming or incompletion means you are not in a position to have a valid opinion or judgment about someone who is in a state of completion or state of enlightenment, because you don’t know enough to recognize what it is.

Sky:If I condemn the place then that moves me to take action, the action can only go in the most obvious direction; it has to do with communications that radiate. Now the communications that are on the communication line cannot be anything that is esoteric or anything that is spiritual or anything that can be defined as being religious in anyway at all or it will be rejected. The only way that communication can go out is in pure beauty and that is music and art. Now once you have gotten through their walls with music and art, then maybe they are ready for the message.

I agree partially, there are a lot of people who read the philosophers, my friend Keith knows them all and can think with their different positions and points of view and so to make some simple statements and print them up as a book of philosophy is good too. So if everything is perfect and therefore not in need of any change and everything is also screwed up from the point of view of people who aren’t free because of the positions they are in but they wish that they were, then you have to say; at what point should the current wish for freedom be allowed to overcome their previous decision to not be free?

Sky: So you are actually judging the world right there if you enter that thing, you are saying that it is not good or needs to change.

I am only saying this because it is a question that I have for myself, assuming a position of cause and creator over my life and my reality, I have to assume that I chose exactly what I am experiencing right now in this moment.

Sky: Of course and they all did to.

However I would like to observe that from a state of perfection, this result so that I can make a new choice.

Sky: Maybe you are not supposed to.

My question then is, who has the right to say that maybe I am not supposed to?

Sky: Only you, you’re the only one.

So what is going on since I am obviously in disagreement with my self and having placed myself where I am in a position of overruling and negating my personal choice in this moment?

Sky: It’s called prior postulate, you decided before you decided what you decided.

So what postulate is required to overcome all previous postulates?

Sky: That postulate would be that you can freely examine the postulates that you have made in the past with a clear mind and see which ones were made from a limited viewpoint and which ones were adolescent, which ones were a result of crap that you picked up from role models. Then be able to pick them out and examine then and throw away the ones that were wrong. The ones that you picked up from your culture and it’s certainly the highest culture on the planet, but it is not of course you know the ultimate culture obviously. So there the points are; you can go down them and strip them. You could call it false data stripping. When did you get that idea? What was going on at that time? Was there a confusion? An upset? Who was the suppressive?

Rather that talk about it, what I would like to do is observe right now, exactly what that is.

Sky: You have to define it, because at least one of them have intentions.

Is it too steep of a gradient to just say…

Sky: You can’t make them go away by saying anything. You have got to pick them off like fleas: one at a time. Now there is a little bit of flea spray that you can put on them, but you are going to go back and pick them off one at a time anyway. The flea spray is to completely separate your self from all political influence. When I say political I mean dealing with people and run separation. At that point you have sprayed the fleas and you have them in recession and at that point you can start taking off the wrong ideas. But as long as you are hanging around ANY individual person, it would condemn you for anything that you did.

Then you certainly cannot see clearly if you are in any kind of confusion about your own self.

Sky; You have to separate from the group before you get anywhere near examining what the truth might be. That’s how they get to it, that’s how they flip the switch on the stuff, because it will kick in automatically. But if you are in a cave it is not going to kick in, if you are in isolation, you are in solitary and it won’t kick in and if it does; you will confront it, examine it and blow it on inspection, because there is nothing to re-stimulate it, except thought.

Immanuall

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Dear Immanuall,

    Geez, what a tangled we weave in our striving for freedom. My take on your post below is that you may be an air sign, like myself, a Libra. I say this because it gets very abstract and somewhat difficult to follow. The best advice I was ever given was by a trio of men who were clairvoyant, and I asked them to describe my chakras. This was way back in the golden Sixties. They told me that from the waist up, my chakras were alive and filled with light, but that the lower ones had no light at all, and that they all needed to be light-filled or awakened to be a grounded person. I realized that this was true, and that I spent most of my time in my head, thinking about abstract concepts, and that I had very little actual physical presence, i.e., I was a nerd. Now I recognize this in people with this same lack of presence, who seem uncomfortable in coping with the physical world and prefer to stay "in the clouds". They advised me to do a grounding meditation in which I visualized a cord of light extending from my first chakra extending down to the geometric center of the sphere of the Earth.

    I just checked with Susan's book "Understanding Chakras" on the root chakra. She recommends exactly the same meditation. The root, muladhara, is the grounding chakra. I realized that I was totally "in my head", dialoging with endlessly myself about abstract, metaphysical concepts, like your dialog with Sky. That was the beginning of my long striving to be grounded, which has bor ne sweet fruit. I'm still discovering ways to deepen my body sensations, which I've realized are the experiential presence of God in me.. It feels so good to be in my body. I realized at that time that my birthday in September is on the cusp between Virgo, an earth sign, and Libra, air. This indicates that I have a natural affinity with my whole being, body, earth and spirit, air, and that I had been neglecting my body all my life until then, and I've been reveling since then in my getting grounded..

    My shaman experiences have also been very grounding, because it's a totally earth-based spirituality. It's actually very balanced, because it's focused on the four elements, earth, air, fire and water. Each one has an alchemical meaning that's very pertinent to our lives. Think,be like air, be like fire, be like water, be like earth. These are the elements that our bodies are made of. The fifth element in esoteric teaching is the experiential presence of spirit in the body, that leads to the freedom that we're both striving for. Freedom comes when this fiftyh element, called aether. From Wikipedia: "Aether: luminiferous, in early physics, considered to be the medium through which light propagates" In other words, enlightenment in the body, the Breakthrough.

    Your post contains a lot of valuable information. It contains a clue about how to free oneself from the blocks that keep us imprisoned in our egos, the "fleas", a wonderful simile. From your previous posts, I get that you are reactive to other people's negative opinion of you. I could be and hope I'm wrong, as my post might be considered a critical opinion, which it's not at all, it's just a suggestion.

    Much love to you, Albert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert,

    You are very perceptive, I was born on the cusp, Sept 23rd. and yes I need to feel good in my body, I don;t yet. and yes I still have an ego and care somewhat about what people think of me. I would love to have one of my visits with you sometime, I think that there would be some interesting information come through. Following is the transcript of a session that I reciently had with a friend of mine, it also has some interesting points, It is a bit long and so I probaby won't post it on DR.

    David

    This manifestation is perfectly what it is

    ReplyDelete