Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

It’s not that people should take themselves out of the realities that they are born into; they are born into those realities because they chose to have those experiences and every experience that a person is having at a low level of consciousness in this reality was pre-chosen as an experience that you wanted to have from a divinely enlightened state of consciousness prior to your birth. You might say; why would I choose that? I don’t know, but I know in fact that it is true that I was divinely conscious then and so I had to be from that state of mind in control of what it was that I was going to experience in this reality. So if I am experiencing this in this moment then I know that I chose it from a divine state of consciousness, then I need to get into a position where I am not resisting it, I’m celebrating the fact that I am actually having the experience that I intended to choose from an enlightened state of consciousness.

That point is the only place where you can truly begin to transcend the level of consciousness at this plane of existence, Is by acknowledging the entirety of your past and the totality of your present is the result of a divine choice. Once you realize that this is true, then you can take responsibility for that divine level of consciousness for yourself, transcend your normal state of being and then you have the opportunity to say; I am done with that, ok now what do I choose? Because the past was completed in this present, fully, completely, perfectly, exactly the way that I wanted it, now I am choosing my divine awareness, my divine consciousness, my presence as a member of the heavenly realms to be here as that. So as that, now what do I choose?

My previous intention of being this is fully complete and has resolved my purpose of being in what

No comments:

Post a Comment