Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Mediocrity

I am not that which I seem to be, I'm not that which I appear to be, the difference is huge and the difference is me. The me that I am, is the me that is free, The me that you see is mediocrity. Mediocrity in the world of strife, mediocrity is my life, mediocrity and yet I am free, mediocrity the difference between you and me.

A mediocre man in a mediocre world, living a mediocre life, one so filled with strife that my life you might say is far from the blessed day when my day is come; the day of the holy one. For the holy one you see is the truth of you and me and wholly one we are, when our minds encompass the stars.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment