Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Part two with Jeff

Part two

Jeff, I need to hold it in my mind.

No, what you do is you say; I am the perfection and that which is trying to be perfect is my lie that I merge with my perfection. And see which beingness I am truly. Be here as your lie, you are good at it, me too, but be here as your truth also be both right now. The lie that you have built to be the manifestation that you are and the truth beyond manifestation merged together in one as the consciousness of your embodiment here, your eternal truth merged with the relative truth of your manifestation here. What happens when you choose both? Choose both and find out, I predict that it is a beneficial change, it certainly is for me.

 So yes Jeff you were right once when you said what it possibly could be that I am truly. The reason why you recognized that is because you know what that is yourself. Now you are traumatized, seemingly with the results of your life to this present moment, but those were your choices, get over it, its what you chose and there is nothing here left of that that exists now that wasn't a direct result of your choice. So instead of complaining about your circumstances say; well done those were my choices, now here I am, now what? At least if I am going to be here with the results of some previous bad choices, by relative comparison. Now I am going to choose to be happy, i am going to choose to be happy that I know that my choices create my life, because that gives me power. That gives me the power to say; what I choose manifests, because it does. The only problem is is you don't choose freely, you've been choosing poorly if you truly wish to be free, choose freely and freely know your truth, not say no to it, but have a complete knowledge of it and operate as that.

Just be aware of yourself, the degraded and the perfected, the glorious creator and the creation on it's way down the spiral of destruction. Those guys that we are frankly, there we are on one hand, we are these bodies, these identities and these personalities and we are also divinely perfect as well. Bring them together with this body as the bridge between earth and heaven. That's what it is, that's the purpose, the purpose is the merger of earth and heaven. Now you are only being earth over 99 percent of the time, merge heaven and earth simply by choosing it within self. Not trying to figure it out, just choosing to be that which connects heaven and earth, that which knows both sides, that which lives as the earthly manifestation of divine perfection. So choose that in this moment and feel what happens in your body.

Let's continue to do what we are doing, we are being the being that we have come to be here and we are being our eternal truth at the same time, ashamed reality of the temporal and the eternal. That is what it is, that is the secret, a shared reality of the temporal and the eternal. The eternal consciousness merged with the material body, the temporal body. Causes all body identified consciousness to return to it's eternal truth. It doesn't mean that it goes away, it doesn't mean that something bad happens to it, it's the opposite; something marvelous and miraculous happens to it; it returns to a knowledge, awareness and presence of it's truth. There is no more confusion on the line. So that's what we have learned here tonight and that's what you want in your life. Being who and what you are freely, exactly as you are and allowing your divine self to be merged into the body. Being the part that is identified with the body and being the eternal part both at the same time. A body identified personality and my eternal self, that allows the body identified personality to transcend into the truth that it wishes it's reality was. There is no other way than to merge your truth with your lies. 

Jeff, the more That merging takes place the less that the body consciousness has any appeal. The attachments seem to fall away, the concepts, these realities that I have chosen, my perception of reality that isn't true is becoming less and less. 

So how is it right now?

Jeff, right now we are in a higher vibrational state, I am looking at the folly of humanity, all of the dramas and stories that are going on. It's like the matrix of a false reality.

OK, let's take a higher step up and let's move beyond looking at reality from a higher state and look to a reality that is beyond states.

Jeff, If I walk into a room of consciousness inside my mansion, the minute I close the door  I am above the clouds or I am in a different beautiful setting of splendor which represents complete and absolute freedom for me to simply exist with power and great glory.

OK, so let me feel that from you right now, let me know what it is for you to be showing your power and glory. What does that do to somebody else? How does that affect their reality? It that intrusive on anthers reality against their will? Or is it something that just your very presence of your magnificence in the realms of eternity moving into then body, that that alone is the touch stone for the others that you interact with?

Jeff, when I am in that state of mind, I thing in the aspects of consciousness, this element of consciousness or this subject of consciousness. Everybody is lumped into it and instead of focusing on a particular relationship, it is all of the relationship surrounding a particular subject.

Yes that makes sense, but let's not talk about stuff, let's experience things. Since you want to talk, you take the lead and you tell me something that increases my freedom in this moment. Ahh I apologize for asking for words, words are the lowest common denominator, let's transcend those words and just use a few of them to point to the direction that nothing less than your best and nothing less than my best eternally is what we wish to experience in this moment. 

Consider your attitudes towards life, take a look at them, see the beingness that is attached to them and realize your truth in the same moment as you observe those beingnesses. Those ones that complain, those ones that are less that joyful, look at them all and say Hmmm, interesting that they compromise so much a part of my life. 

End part two     

                         

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM

    Way cool. good idea. I wonder how you transcribe...

    ReplyDelete