Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Part 3 with Jeff

You and I here to discuss how we can transcend these lives that we are living. Or to be more specific we are here to determine what it takes and if it is appropriate to be here as somewhat more than what we appear to be. What we appear to be here is what in fact we think that we are most of the time. Once in a while we get a glimpse of a higher and more infinite reality that is truly a more joyful place to be.

It is easy to say that I would like that to be me here always and so what we have to take a look at Jeff is that's we want, that's what we in fact know our truth is and yet there is no one demonstrably on this earth being and living divine truth as their truth, truly. So we know that this is our truth, or at least once in a while we know it and we would like to know it continuously as our beingness and presence and identity here. Not so that we can be unjustly or unfairly better than others here, but simply so that we can be here as our eternal truth, which seems like it it would be OK to live what is in fact your truth here, wouldn't it?

Wouldn't it seem like that is your God given right as it were, to live your life truly? And yet instead of that we are here and interacting with reality as a compromise of our reality here based upon identities that we pretend to be and then we get other people to agree that this is what we are. And so when we then interact with them, we pretend that they are who and what they are pretending to be and are thus somewhat unable to be here enjoying and creating reality here as you wish it to be moment to moment. And so they walk around a little angry with each other because their lives are not exactly what they want. 

What that means Christian is that your life is your life and you should spend most of it doing it your way; you should choose to have your idea of a beautiful life be superior to the choices of anyone else. What you need to do is to watch and choose carefully the people that you choose to commit to, because each one of them wishes for you to be what you appear to be and to act in that role for as long you are in a relationship with them. If you choose to interact with people who are of a high enough consciousness to know a little bit about their truth, then you will be free to interact with other people who are equal in their desire for their truth to be what they live by and for themselves. 

What that means is anyone you can't laugh with, anyone you can't play with, anyone that dislikes you more than they like you, you don't need to have anything to do with. You don't need to interact with them, you don't need to listen to them and you don't need to do what they wan't you to do. Now those who wish the very best for you, those are the one's that you wan't to hold onto and say; " I like who you are, what you are and enjoy the time I spend with you and so you have at your level of consciousness an open invitation from me to interact freely. 

One lesson Jeff that you have to learn is that you are the boss of your life and in this case you are the grownup and it is OK to say to Christian; here is the way that it is, come on. Or you could relax and let him do what he wants to do and let him take another shower. Just as a note toI your self; you are not acting as if you are in command of your reality. Don't get stuck in the justifying of your reality as it is. What we are looking at and what we are here to is to wake up right now in this moment, we are not looking for ways to gradually improve our lives, we are looking for ways to know the truth in this moment, OK? So take responsibility for that and choose that as your reality and don't let anything interfere with that choice, that choice is preeminent, it improves everything about your life including his. 

You don't have anybody else who cares enough about you in a way where they know how you can be the way you wan't to be other than me, so the times that we have together is the time that you have to be free in that moment to transcend the you that you have become as a result of your choices and then to allow yourself to choose in this moment what and how it is going to be for you. How is it going to be for you? How is it going to be right now, let alone tomorrow, next week, next month. How is it going to be right now? To what degree are you willing to let go of the self that you are in this moment so that you can know your truth? 

Because based upon the beingness that you are exhibiting this is not your truth and this is not a judgement, it's just an observation; you have taken on an identity that is not your truth and there is no reason to be defensive about that and maintain that identity as being right despite the fact that you are not here as your truth. As soon as you can begin to open up to and accept the fact that you are living a lie and that you are not who you are, then you can begin to open up again and allow your truth to move through you. Allow that truth, the truth that blesses everyone that you interact with, to transmute you into to a actual reasonably good manifestation of your eternal truth. Instead of what we are in this moment.

Do we truly believe that we have a transcendent truth? A glorious truth? An infinite awareness, knowledge and ability? Power and creativity? Do we really believe that there is such a thing as us truely in that reality of divine truth, from that reality, living in and as that reality? Is that where we are from? 

We wouldn't be asking the question if weren't. So what I am asking you is; is it too late for you? Yes it is, it is too late for the you that you have been, however it's not too late for your truth to take responsibility for your manifestation here. Let those identities, those points of view, those attitudes, those considerations about who you are and how life is for you, let them go.

We are going to have to move away from our pretenses about who we are in this reality if we are going to have the message that you wan't to come through here. 

If we can sit outside or let Christian take a shower or bath, it will be less disruptive for us. It depends on what you want to do. 

Jeff, that is something that I have wrestled with for a long, long time.

That is the whole problem, you are trying to figure it out. It is impossible to figure out, there is no resolution possible through the mind that you have created. There is an answer for it, but it is not through figuring it out. It is through recognizing that the guy that's trying to figure it out... 

Jeff, I need to hold it in my mind.

No, what you do is you say; I am the perfection and that which is trying to be perfect is my lie that I merge with my perfection. And see which beingness I am truly; Be here as your lie, you are good at it, me too, but be here as your truth also be both right now. The lie that you have built to be the manifestation that you are and the truth beyond manifestation merged together in one as the consciousness of your embodiment here, your eternal truth merged with the relative truth of your manifestation.  What happens when you choose both? Choose both and find out, I predict that it is a beneficial change, it certainly is for me.

 So yes Jeff you were right once when you said what it possibly could be what I am truly. The reason why you recognized that, is because you know what that is yourself. Now you are traumatized, seemingly with the results of your life in this present moment, but those were your choices that resulted in this, get over it, its what you chose and there is nothing here that wasn't a direct result of your choice. So instead of complaining about your circumstances say; well done those were my choices, here I am, now what? At least if I am going to be here with the results of some previous bad choices by relative comparison, I am going to choose to be happy, i am going to choose to be happy that I know that my choices create my life, because that gives me power. That gives me the power to say; what I choose manifests, because it does. The only problem is, is you don't choose freely, you've been choosing poorly if you truly wish to be free, choose freely and freely know your truth, not say no to it, but have a complete knowledge of it and operate as that.

Just be aware of yourself, the degraded and the perfected, the glorious creator and the creation on it's way down the spiral of destruction. Those guys that we are frankly; there we are on one hand, we are these bodies, these identities and these personalities and we are also divinely perfect as well. Bring them together with this body as the bridge between earth and heaven. That's what it is, that's the purpose, the purpose is the merger of earth and heaven. Now you have been being earth over 99 percent of the time, now merge heaven and earth simply by choosing it within self. Not trying to figure it out, just choosing to be that which connects heaven and earth, that which knows both sides, that which lives as the earthly manifestation of divine perfection. So choose that in this moment and feel what happens in your body.

Let's continue to do what we are doing, we are being the being that we have come to be here and we are being our eternal truth at the same time, a shared reality of the temporal and the eternal. That is what it is, that is the secret, a shared reality of the temporal and the eternal. The eternal consciousness merged with the material body, the temporal body, causes all body identified consciousness to return to it's eternal truth. It doesn't mean that it goes away, it doesn't mean that something bad happens to it, it's the opposite; something marvelous and miraculous happens to it; it returns to a knowledge, awareness and presence of it's truth. 

There is no more confusion on the line. So that's what we have learned here tonight and that's what you want in your life. Being who and what you are freely, exactly as you are and allowing your divine self to be merged into the body. Being the part that is identified with the body and being the eternal part both at the same time. A body identified personality and my eternal self, that allows the body identified personality to transcend into the truth that it wishes it's reality was. There is no better way to transcend, . than to merge your truth with your lies. 

Jeff, the more That merging takes place the less that the body consciousness has any appeal. The attachments seem to fall away, the concepts, these realities that I have chosen, my perception of reality that isn't true is becoming less and less. 

So how is it right now?

Jeff, right now we are in a higher vibrational state, I am looking at the folly of humanity, all of the dramas and stories that are going on. It's like the matrix of a false reality.

OK, let's take a higher step up and let's move beyond looking at reality from a higher state and look to a reality that is beyond states.

Jeff, If I walk into a room of consciousness inside my mansion, the minute I close the door  I am above the clouds or I am in a different beautiful setting of splendor which represents complete and absolute freedom for me to simply exist with power and great glory.

OK, so let me feel that from you right now, let me know what it is for you to be showing your power and glory. What does that do to somebody else? How does that affect their reality? Is that intrusive on anthers reality against their will? Or is it something that just the very presence of your magnificence in the realms of eternity moving into then body, that that alone is the touch stone for others to connect with that you interact with?

Jeff, when I am in that state of mind, I thinkl. in the aspects of consciousness, this element of consciousness or this subject of consciousness. Everybody is lumped into it and instead of focusing on a particular relationship, it is all of the relationship surrounding a particular subject.

Yes that makes sense, but let's not talk about stuff, let's experience things. Since you want to talk, you take the lead and you tell me something that increases my freedom in this moment. Ahh I apologize for asking for words, words are the lowest common denominator, let's transcend those words and just use a few of them to point to the direction that nothing less than your best and nothing less than my best eternally is what we wish to experience in this moment. 

Consider your attitudes towards life, take a look at them, see the beingness that is attached to them and realize your truth in the same moment as you observe those beingnesses. Those ones that complain, those ones that are less that joyful, look at them all and say Hmmm, interesting that they compromise so much a part of my life. 

A call from John interrupts the conversation;
...that self that you know is not true and yet some how he transcends that lie, that he lives at for a moment now and then and he knows what it is to be divine. Then why would it not be interesting to you to share that reality occasionally? We have been friends for 30 years John,  I have been able to transcend this reality for 15 and i am coming close to being able to embodying that and so your my friend and I welcome you to change into what it is that you want to be and to be your magnificence when you interact with me, to let go of the you that you have created so that you can know the you that is possible. 

You can allow those to coexist at the same time so that you can reeducate the beingness, the identity, the personality and the valences that you have taken on in dealing with this life, so that you can merge those with your eternal truth and allow your eternal truth to teach that which you have become here that is not your truth, what it is that your truth is until you are able to be a walking embodiment of your eternal divine truth. That's why we are here John, that's why we interact, so I am just saying;@ once in a while when there is an opportunity to share time, we should find a way to make that time available for us to... This sounds a little judgmental I know, but I have a little frustration that I don't have enough people to play with in this manner.   

I understand taking actions to maintain the body, but other than that, the basics frankly don't result in anything. The only thing that results in any change is being as conscious as you can in this moment and then choosing for a transcendent truth to be your reality. Because it reveals itself to you as soon as you choose that.

... After we are awakened, we chop wood and carry water too and yet we are not the same person who is doing it, because now we know the truth and the truth is that we are divine consciousness operating bodies. The bodies do what they do to survive, but we don't have to do that as the embodiment of animal consciousness, we can do that as the embodiment of eternal consciousness and say yes, these bodies need to move around and they need to communicate and they need to do things to provide for their material needs and comforts. So given that, great, but there is a gradient to that John and what that gradient is, is you have to say; given your interactions and obligations to others who are operating on barely more than animal consciousness, you have to say hey if I am going to know my truth then I am going to have to get into communication with it once in a while. And I can real only do that with somebody else, because everybody else that knows me here, knows me as the lie that I am, that I am human, that I am a guy named David, or that I am a guy named John and that I am a singer and I am an art guy etc. Etc... It's just a role that you are playing right now it is not your true beingness.


Now let me speak to Narelle... now a woman who can share that with a man, even though that man is not her mate, that man can fully appreciate what it is for a woman to share her joy and for that I am grateful. That's all I want and all I ever need from you is the love of your divine self for a brother that is living down under, so to speak. One one of those guys that more or less pretend to be a human with problems, how about that? When you come here as your divine grace and say hello my favorite David, remember your truth please while you are with me, because it is only respectful for you to see me as my eternal truth while I am embodied here and that is what I ask of you David is for you to look within me until you know my eternal truth, because I willingly share that with all who come from the space of divine aspirations and their willingness to know divinity. I say ok if that is your request, I like your prerequisite and I say; marvelous, well done queen of heaven on earth, well done, because I can feel the holy one in you.

... I have a new tool for you to transcend that one and here it is; I freely and lovingly acknowledge that which I am here in this moment, it is the perfection of all that came before. I love the me that I am divinely and I know my temporal manifestation fully and I am here as my eternal truth also and I merge my divine self with that which I have become here and that marriage of temporal and the eternal, creates the me that I came here to be. To make it short and sweet; there tends to be a self judgement in the the mantra; what degree am I being divine, there is a disapproval of the state that you are in and a judgement that it is not enough.

John, no you quoted yourself wrong, the mantra you gave us was; To what degree am I willing to be conscious of my divinity? that is the David N. Hit song, its the best tool that you have come up with.

You are right that's nice. Enjoy yourselves, good night.

Being on the path of divine freedom, simply allow divine freedom to move you in each moment.

Or rather Instead of being on the path of divine freedom or on the path to divinity, or on the search for truth, instead of all that which is not the state of divinity, not truth, not freedom. Instead of taking on those "becoming" states, simply say; I allow divinity to move me in this moment, I am not going to choose anything other than to allow divinity to move me in this moment and if it doesn't move me, then it is moving through me, shifting, changing and restructuring the body. So I allow divinity to move me and to move through this manifestation of me in this reality, freely as it chooses.

As soon as you start trying to figure out how to make it better, just let go of that pretense that you are not divine and just let divinity move you and move through you and as you do that, you self realize your divinity.

Its the only way, the part that has to figure out things, what you do as that part is you just relax. You relax and allow the divine to move through you, all that you are, all that you perceive, all that you know and all that you learned not to know, you allow the divine to move through that. Because there you will find your freedom, there you will find your truth and there you will know what direction you are to take this body in while you still have it. 

When divinity moves the body it does so with absolute consciousness. Now as it learns to integrate into the body, there are transitional shifts and you just let them happen, its not something you do, it something that you allow to be done to you, it's different frequency than doing. If divinity is what you choose for yourself, then that is what you allow to move you, it can't be a figuring out process It's a choice and an allowance for that choice to be your truth.

All of the conversations and opinions on anything about divinity, just let them go, because there is one thing that you know about those conversations that are critiquing, that are doubting; you know that they are not the truth, so why would you even pay attention to them, they are like yapping dogs chasing a fire truck. Are the firemen going to get off of the truck, track down the owner and complain or is the fireman going to go to where he is needed? All of the thoughts, ideas and beliefs, the attitudes, considerations and unconsciousness, these are all the yapping dogs that try to form you into their version of reality and it is your right to choose for yourself what your reality is. And I would say choose the very best and see if it doesn't move through you. There sure is a lot of stuff in the body that has to go through it's process of choice to allow the divine to move through. But be that part, all of those innumerable parts and consciously choose to allow the divine to be free within this embodiment.

Why wouldn't you allow the divine to be free within this embodiment? Who are you to say no to God? 

So what this is interestingly enough is exactly  what you hoped to achieve in the mystery school; a school of divinity. One of the mantras you can do is; how aware do I wish to be of my own divinity? How aware do I wish to be of my divinity? Here I am, as I am and how divinely aware do I choose to be? How divinely aware do I choose to be? How aware of my own divinity do I choose to be right now? 

Allow all of those places in your body that are blocked, all of those nadi's and chakras that are out of balance, how divinely aware do you choose to be there? How divinely present are you?

Jeff, you mean right now?

Yes, we are not talking about anything other than that. It's not something for you to think about, it is something for you to experience. 

Jeff, there is a feeling of being more complete, of being more of who I am inside. It's a feeling that I would like to have more and more, it's a feeling that I used to have when I was dancing, when I was a dancer.                                       

Dance divinely,

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment