Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hmm

I am trying to justify my current identity and manifestation as not fully being my responsibility, by pretending that others are successfully suppressing and or limiting me in the expression of my higher or "true self" by their actions towards me. This results in my believing that my current self is right or true and thus really me, thereby successfully keeping my false-self persona intact.

I have been looking at all aspects of my life, being and identity and looking for the way that my eternal truth can be manifest through the overwhelming mass of lies, density, limitations and pretenses that comprise my existence here and at first glance the task seems impossible.

Upon further review however, I find that nothing can withstand my focused intent of realizing my divine essence when I look at what it is in actuality. At the same time I find that I am connected with many who wish me ill and have a negative impact on my ability to be at peace here. Even the act of trying to share an enlightened state of being with another can have the opposite long term effect on you if it is done in such a way as it occurs outside of what the other believes that he is cause over.

Hmm.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:16 PM

    You are loved Immanuall!

    I wanted to let you know that I used Hmm in my Priesthood lesson today in speaking to my Priests about our Divine Nature, so thank you.

    I also really enjoyed the Perfection of our Imperfection. (So True, btw).

    Again, you are loved and beloved.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete