Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Friday, July 02, 2010

What is the enlightened way for me?

It’s only you that you can make a genius; it’s only you that can be enlightened for yourself. I need to retain control of my right to be free. Free to do what is best for me and for the other, because if one is trying to restrain me, a being who grants freedom to everyone, then that which does not grant me freedom in return is suppressive to my reality and I am not going to go into agreement with that point of view.

If a person cannot be comfortable in a relationship with me without the agreement that they can control me without servicing my needs, to my satisfaction, then I am not interested in entering a relationship where that is the point of view of those who wish to participate with me in a venture. So I ask you to grant me my perfection, as I grant you yours. Do not demand from me your freedom and my imprisonment.

What you have to ask and answer only for yourself is; what is the enlightened way for me? I never did postulate my disability; all I ever did was look at someone else’s postulate that I was disabled and then began to believe it. What I believe now is divine perfection.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment