Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The injustices that we’ve created for each other

It is here where you are now, that you are to manifest your divinity. Manifest it here, manifest it now, despite what you are also in the same moment. You are able to move divinely regardless of your circumstances.

Your willingness to be in harmony with yourself will allow yourself the grace necessary to move freely in this reality. I give thanks that this is the place where I get to be free, thank you, thank you, thank you, yes.

In order for a being to be free Bill, they have to be willing for the other to be free first. You have to wish better for the other, so that there isn't any way that you would somehow take unfair advantage of the other. When you're willing to say, why would I want to retain the right to be able to cheat somebody out of something that they did not want to freely give me in exchange for what I give him. No being should be forced to give up something that he does not wish to, to another who wishes him to that doesn’t deserve it.

So how do we move outside of that reality in the moment, in this moment? Because there cannot be a lifetime of study and devotion to the research of truth and trying to figure it out, no, it only works by saying what would that experience be like? What would that feel like in my body in this moment? What would the sensations moving through my body be if in fact my reality were divinely free and freeing me into the type of society that celebrates our mutual freedom to be as we choose?

Despite all of the injustices that we’ve created for each other, despite all of that we still like each other and can say; I wish for you the very best tomorrow and right now. So if we can do that, if you and I bless each other with the best that a brother could wish for, then we both have the ability to begin moving in the ultimate truth of our consciousness whatever that may be.

Bill, I understand it can I tell you something that I am experiencing right now? It's a feeling of total abundance and I want you to get the idea that fundamentally the game before us and what you’re capable of…

Wait, that reality is about to put me asleep, that reality is asking to identify with a broken identity and god knows how that could ever be fixed. I don't want to come in as that, I want you to help remind me that that is not my reality here. I want you to remind me that there is a part of me that is willing to be a lot better than that.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment