Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello Susan,

I agree, experiencing God consciousness dissolves all other
consciousness and makes it irrelevant, for the moment.

What is it that takes us back to the norm after our experience of God
consciousness?

From my experience, higher consciousness takes away all limitations,
for a very limited time only, why is that? For me, the answers seem
to be in the other decisions I have made both in time and beyond time
and examining these decisions allows me to move beyond them, which
incrementally improves my normal state of consciousness. That is why
I look into the past, future, other dimensions, universes etc...
Looking for whatever it is that restrains my awareness. I do this in
addition to experiencing God consciousness as much as possible. If
there is a better more effective way, I am all ears.

Kind regards,

David

L> > David,
> >
> > Rather than attempting to take responsibility for all your past,
I
> would
> > suggest that you simply make a habit of regularly communing with
> God. Human beings
> > are habitual creatures. What we think, say, and do on a regular
> basis is what
> > creates our reality. If you habitually experience God
> consciousness, then you
> > do not have to bother about all this other limiting crap.
> >
> > (By writing these words, I am not suggesting that I am anything
or
> have
> > attained anything. I am just repeating what the inner teachers
> tell me to write. I
> > am just a messenger--nothing more.)
> >
> > Love, Susan S

No comments:

Post a Comment