Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Dear Carlton,

Just to set the record straight; I enjoy your writings, some of them even
enlighten and inspire me, but until you discredit yourself and your beliefs as
having anything to do with eternal truth, you are as misguided as I am. We are
all wrong here, none are right, even Jesus doesn't want your worshiping of his
life here, he only wants your truth to be known to you so that eternal truth is
actualized and manifest here.

Until our presence alone enlightens and brings into the consciousness of others
their own eternal truth and perfection, we are all liars and we should not
pretend to be otherwise. To condemn another's path, is to condemn ourselves. To
the degree that I dismiss your path and truth do I inhibit mine. So to clarify
my position clearly it is; I am always wrong, always have been and always will
be, until you see in me your own eternal truth. At that time we will share a
redemption to the divine realms that will at least be sublime and at most will
be nothing that has been known to be manifest before.

You are the only one who will realize your truth and you are on your path
perfectly, we others are only reflections for you to contemplate on as to how we
can also be perfectly right on our path, despite in our seeming or
overwhelmingly apparent wrongness in your eyes.

I am that I am not me.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment