Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We are practitioners of conscious possibilities.

This is a session that I had with my friend Bill. The exercise results in a wonderful shared experience of a divine existence. I believe that it applies to all of us;

Consider the following; there is something that is unusual about you and me and what our possibilities are together and it is not about what we do together. It is about something else; freedom. We have everything that we have ever said and communicated to each other at any point in the past to let go of, so that we can remember there was a time that we knew would come in the future, where at first we seemingly break the rules of this reality in order to save it. Well were not breaking the rules of this reality, it only looks like that initially. The truth is; our eternal truth when lived is breaking all of the rules of the lie that has been universally accepted.

It’s the salvation of the reality, it’s how you actually save the world; is to be here as that self, as that truth, as that reality that is eternal. I am allowing to come through me to you the following communication that you asked me to give you when you knew it was time to know the truth about your limitations; freedom without suppression, games without opponents, celebration of life by all as the ultimate game, success where all win and none lose begins with your truth that you have been waiting for the right time to allow to come through yourself. All you are waiting for is the confirmation that it’s the right time and if in fact you chose me to deliver that communication to you at some point in that then future; this now is that time, consider yourself communicated to with the message that you wanted to know that would result in your integrated, eternal truth.

I only want to know this and it is something that I can feel and all you have to do is let your beingness respond with the answer; what is the highest truth of the perfection of you, that you are willing to share with me right now in an unspoken exchange and acknowledgement? This is the level that we can interact on despite the facts of what our bodies do, say and look like. I allow for who and what you are to be the ultimate truth and what that does is frees you up from any stuck attention that you have on any attitude, belief or point of view that I have about you in any way whatsoever. It drops all significance off the line and so it frees up any lines that there are between the two of us and grants you my approval and acknowledgement for what this ultimate truth is without a change order necessary on the invoice of your being.

It’s an exercise of allowing the other to be perfect, so that then you can match that and interact on that level and the person self corrects his limitations and confusions when given that allowance in quantum levels, moment by moment as he realizes that he really does have the permission to be his absolute truth with absolute freedom to be absolutely right about everything.

The only way that you can be absolutely true, and absolutely right about everything is to actually be that without a point of view about how that effects anyone else’s reality. Because as soon as you decide that that is a bad effect on somebody else’s reality; you shut yourself down, but in truth it is what saves the other persons reality and the way it saves the other persons reality is that they know their truth because you know yours.

When something is unvarnishedly true and obvious in the simplicity of your being present as that yourself, then the other person is free to know their truth and they come straight up to a state of enlightenment. Then you can share that state of consciousness with them. It works by allowing what is in this moment to be free, true and perfect, which then gives it a completion.

It’s like an arrow hitting the target perfectly and now that arrow can stop and be reconsidered about what is going to happen with it; is it going to stay there, is it going to be pulled out, is it going to be put into the quiver or is it going to go right back into the bow and go somewhere else? So what I am offering you is a completed state in this moment that’s perfect, so that you are free to quit trying to fix it. Your free to stop trying to fix it because it doesn’t need fixing, it needs unfixing, if you get that concept.

A fixated state is a broken state, an unfixed state is a free flow. The free flow of consciousness, the free flow of opportunities of expression moment by moment is where you are free, not in the figuring out how to do it, but by simply realizing that that is your truth and what you came here to express yourself as.

I am going to shut up for a minute and I am going to instead of talking about concepts and trying to teach something, I am just going to see in fact the perfection of your truth actually moveing through your body. Because it is only my judgment that that is not the case for you that limits my own reality from being that of my own perfection manifest in form. It’s only my disapproval of your choice of manifestation that limits my own.

To the degree that I allow you to be right in your chosen expression here, if I can grant you that what happens back? I get the same from you, because if in fact your ultimate truth is true and truly it is, you will realize it when it is recognized in you by another.

To the degree that you are unpleasant in my reality in any manner, all I have to do is look at a judgment that I have of you. That judgement is not a result of the unpleasantness, but is the cause of it.

My own freedom is realized in my granting of yours to you. In our lower level interactions, my request is for you to give me the freedom that what I am doing is possibly OK and is right for me.

The granting of beingness and freedom to others, allows you to grant that to yourself. Actually it requires that you grant it to yourself because you cannot give what you don’t have and so when you take upon yourself the granting of another’s wish, you have to be capable of granting it. To grant somebody else’s ultimate truth, then at the very least you have got to be able to share it, know it and understand what it is that is.

As I grant you your truth, do your best to grant me mine and we will see what sort of consciousness there is we can share. We are not talking about the future; we are only talking about this moment and if we do it in this moment, it will happen in the future with ease.

For me to have the full experience of this, I have to stop talking and focus my awareness of something other than speaking. I only ask that the choice for yourself and me is this; That it is Ok for each of us to be right. The rightness of both of us is what we are looking for and it’s there to be found. When it is found, that is the divine reality that is shared.

Immanuall

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:46 PM

    Dear David
    How beautiful...a loving ... peacful...blessing..is "your truth" too

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete