Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

If your ultimate truth is absolute freedom somewhere...

Do you believe in some sort of heaven or a Supreme Being or place where people congregate freely, spiritually without competition, without survival needs, with an ability to satisfy there every desire?

Would you say that it is possible that there is a place where you can choose to be free and you are as free as you choose to be there and that you are there when you choose to be? Some place other than the here of a world of duality, do you believe that there is a place somewhere else, anywhere else, where you can be as free a being as you choose to be, without restrictions, restraints or opposition?

So you believe that it is actually possible for you to be free? Are you willing to allow yourself to access freedom in this moment, where you don’t demand that you control the experience from a level of consciousness that doesn’t know the truth of the divine? Would you like to participate in the experience of divinity in a manner that it can actually happen for you? Would you be willing to experience a state of beingness that might be superior to the one that you are enjoying right now?

These aren’t fun questions for an ego, they are the most serious questions that you have ever been asked, can you at least sit down, relax and say; yes I believe that there is a possibility that I can be free, I believe that there are states of being that I can exist at that are better than the one that I am at so, let the one that you are at relax, so that your own higher consciousness can be delivered to you by your allowance of its recognition in you. When you speak from a lower level than your ultimate truth, you demand that reality interact with you on that level, which means that you can’t receive the spiritual gifts that are available to you. Surrender the you that you are so that you can know the you that you are here to embody.

Stop defending a state of consciousness for yourself that is an embarrassment to the truth of you. Its not you, stop it and relax into the beauty that there is in allowing the truth of you to just download into your body. The process is as simple as that, it really is. All you have to do is say; the way that I am in this moment is not what the ultimate truth of my possibilities are here, so what is the solution for that? Can you educate a lie into being the truth, or do you just say; OK, I have accepted some fundamental identifications and mis-conceptions about who and what I am that has caused me to be confused in that area and without trying to figure out a solution from that level of consciousness, we just drop it,” I identified a level of confusion there that believes that “myself” is a guy that really has to work at it in order for life to be successful for him.”

Let’s not hold onto that, you’re the one who said it; its already done, we are already at the goal, you’re the one who called it into manifestation for you and it is here saying; accept the answer for your request for the you that you want to be and let go of the concept that the you that you are has to be improved. You just recognize that that was just a personality that I created to interact with this reality, it’s not me, it’s a puppet that I pull the strings on, it’s a representation somewhat of what it is that I can express in this reality, but if my truth is greater than that then why am I here other than that? And if my truth is that I can conceive and be whatever it is that I want to, then why would I not just change my mind on whatever it is that I am manifesting that I don’t like and have it happen?

I don’t want you to change anything that you are doing in terms of the life that you choose to live here, I just want you to relax into the truth that you can be better than this. Can you choose for it to be OK for you to relax into truth? “I don’t need to be uptight about what the truth is anymore, I don’t need to avoid the truth to be successful in this reality” For me to be successful truly in this reality, it has to only be truth coming from me and in order for that to be the case, the me that I am, here has to be recovered from the fears that I have due to the confusions and problems that I have in life.

You kind of feel you way through this like a blind man in the beginning until you pop back out into a higher state of consciousness where you are free again. You don’t need to know how to do that, you do it naturally when you are by yourself and realizing that you have accepted a false beingness of disability as being the truth of you.

More is happening than we are aware of and we have such a low understanding, consciousness and reality of the awareness of what is here, that we have a difficult time being successful here and being our truth here. How do we take this state of identity, of beingness, of presence that is what we are here and how do we allow it to be an accurate reflection of what our ultimate truth is? If instead of trying to figure that out, you just allow there to be an answer and to allow that answer to free you from whatever it is that causes you to desire to hold onto lower states of consciousness than what your ultimate truth is, you have a chance.

If your ultimate truth is absolute freedom somewhere, sometime, then the fact that you can be that at any time ever, means that you can self realize into that state at will. And no one else can help you be your ultimate truth when they are not being theirs, it’s ridiculous. So once in a while in a quiet moment, it would be nice to have the realization permeate my consciousness; hmm interesting, I finally realized how to be here as an accurate reflection of my infinite possibilities, focused into a fine point of a embodied man, that would be an interesting experience to have here.

The interesting and funny thing is the miraculous is achieved simply by feeling the reality as it is and allowing it to be so. "Be this" and then be miraculous without asking any part to be uncomfortable at any time; OK, I feel reality, I feel my body, I feel my sense of self, got it. It is what it is right now, now I allow it to be miraculous and relax into that shift and change as a conscious meditation of being there and allowing it to be perfect just the way it is, no judgments about it whatsoever, just full conscious awareness of what is.

end of part one with Bill.

Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment