Pages

Dance of the divine

Dance of the divine
The divine is seen in everything by those willing to see; smile, the divine is with you always.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

You can’t have an instruction manual to divinity

I am the love of the world, I am the lover of the world and there is no other way to transcend this world than that way. The lover of the world; is your salvation and how you save yourself and others.

You want to transcend your normal level of consciousness? Make that your new mantra. I am the lover of the world.

A wise man makes no enemies,
A holy man makes no friends.

The God you seek,
is the one you’ll be,
when you meet yourself,
in the end.

Whether it’s short or whether it’s long, I will keep dancing to you, all my life long.

You can’t have an instruction manual to divinity; you can only have the choice.

When you want to make a spiritual point, you do it with someone else’s body and with someone else’s renewal in their divine truth of self. I am the light and love of God and the light that God has for all, is who you are truely.


Immanuall

No comments:

Post a Comment